Grand River Racing Inframes

Kunda

Been lookin at Grand River Racing's inframe suicide drag pipes. Supposed ta out perform toomey, rocket, cpi, shearer, everythin. Just wondrin if anyone else's heard bout em or tried em. If not ill be tryin em perty quick here n let yall know...

i see guys askin around at different forums but have yet to hear any feedback

i am curious to know the same evan tho high rev pipes arent for my motor at all

they will no doubt destroy the rockets in performance...............designed byt he same guy but the suicides after after several more years of R and D

• 3 weeks later...

RDZ/SHEARER INFRAMES ARE THE ONLY WAY TO GO IF YOU WANT TO GET ALL YOUR POWER OUT OF YOUR BIKE I HAVE HAD BOTH GRAND RIVER AND RDZ AND RDZ WAS GREAT I WOULDNT HAVE ANY OTHER SET OF PIPES

Edited by jlm0511

• 1 month later...

Build quality is excellent, chrome is excellent, fit and accuracy I give a C-, silencers are pro-circuit units (no comment). Most definately going to be leg-burners and a pingle wont clear unless you turn it around until you cant turn the gas off(ever). I haven't compared to Shearers on the dyno but after plugging in the data in my software, its somewhat apparent they will have a little better bottom end and less peak HP than a Shearer SVI on 421 Cub motors...Jim

Edited by PassionRE

Build quality is excellent, chrome is excellent, fit and accuracy I give a C-, silencers are pro-circuit units (no comment). Most definately going to be leg-burners and a pingle wont clear unless you turn it around until you cant turn the gas off(ever). I haven't compared to Shearers on the dyno but after plugging in the data in my software, its somewhat apparent they will have a little better bottom end and less peak HP than a Shearer SVI on 421 Cub motors...Jim

This is experience with my bike he is referring to. Yes they are leg burners, and I actually broke a pipe hanger on the 3rd ride out. But he's going to replace the pipe as soon as I get off my dead ass and send it back to him. My buddy has the same motor I have, both dynotuned on the same dyno as far as jetting with a little less internal motor work, and by seat of the pants dyno I think the GRR's actually pull harder longer, whereas the Shearers seem to fall off higher up. Shearers felt like they had more mid to high pull, where the GRR's just pulled on top. Low end on both bikes isnt great, too fat on the pilots.