OUT FRAME DRAG PIPES

i have a set of out frame power pros drag pipes. i bought them off ebay a while back ,i had sliencers made by power pros . they have good top end power . one has a small dent and the other has been welded and rechromed before i got them i had no problems with these pipes ,they also come with stingers(very loud) .i have pics if someone is interested .i bought some other inframe pipes .that is why im selling these ones. make an offer. you can see some of their work at www.thepowerpros.com thanks :cheers:

these are the pics of the pipes the guy sent me when i bought them from him

here they are on my bike with silencers i will take 225.00 + the ride

• 2 weeks later...

i have had a couple people pm me about them but no one has hit me back . i will take best offer or trade for some bling bling parts or? i need these things out my garage thanks :cheers:

yea they come off and you can put stingers on. very loud though that is why i got the silencers . but now i have cpi inframes ,i pmed ya

i was bidding on those awhile back hahahha i remember those exact ones , i know what you paid =-D  ............... hahahah cheers free bump

520460[/snapback]

yea they were a good price then i had silencers made and there went the good price :angry: