asr a-arms

trail rider

I seen some asr +2 +1 arms on ebay for a really good price and was wondering if anyone has/uses them and what they thought of them. their caster/camber adjustable and come with the longer tie rods and stuff. Can I use the stock tie rod ends or would I have to buy some from them?

I actually just installed mine a month or so ago and am totally pleased. I actually spoke with them on the phone and they were totally nice and professional. The kits comes with everything you need except grease and yes you can reuse your stock tie rods ends. The powder coat is perfect and they are just like the picture and the packing was awesome too, which I think is important.

Only think I wish they had is grease zerks like the stock arms did. This hasn't posed to be a problem yet, I just packed grease in when I installed them. I know some people may disagree, but for the price and a lifetime warranty, you can't go wrong with them. So what if they aren't LSR.

:cheers: alright thanks a bunch man, thats exactly the answer I was looking for.

I was just expecting someone to just say they were total shit and to just get some other big name expensive brand. But I think i've finally found which a-arms to get. thanks

I actually just installed mine a month or so ago and am totally pleased. I actually spoke with them on the phone and they were totally nice and professional. The kits comes with everything you need except grease and yes you can reuse your stock tie rods ends. The powder coat is perfect and they are just like the picture and the packing was awesome too, which I think is important.

Only think I wish they had is grease zerks like the stock arms did. This hasn't posed to be a problem yet, I just packed grease in when I installed them. I know some people may disagree, but for the price and a lifetime warranty, you can't go wrong with them. So what if they aren't LSR.

512281[/snapback]

Hey i was going to buy these also ..but did they come with the +2 braided break lines and if not how much were they to buy off of them ?and did you buy the pro star ones that are chromoly or there cheeper ones, just wondering

:headbang::dance::headbang:

Also did you have to do anything to the lower shock mount to bolt on the yfz450 shocks and if so can you post up a pic so i can see for when i get my new (same set up) shocks and arms ...Thanx

Edited by savage420

No they didn't come with the longer brake lines, but I did purchase them from them for I think like $80, I can't remember exactly. And no modification to the lower arm is necessary because it doesn't have the little tab thing like the stock arms did.

I know people are haters in here and everyone is rich blah blah. I can't afford Elka's and LSR a-arms. These setup with the YFZ450 shock is very nice and for the money, cannot be beat. I have zero regrets as this is tons better than the stock setup. :cheers:

By the way, if you go with ASR, buy them off of Ebay and not their site. Don't know if you checked but their site has much more expensive prices for some reason.

The heim joints dont last long at all and Im not sure they are made out of chromoly.

514236[/snapback]

ehh 4130 is overrated. lol. and just replace the heims. those arms with good FK rod ends is still gonna be light years cheaper than LSR arms.

• 3 weeks later...