What Do You Guys Think For A Price?

ok I live in canada so if the price you say is american can u please say so so i dont offer to low.. its a 1994 its purple and yellow (94 colors)

toomey T5 pipes. brand new top end job 0.30 over. wiseco prolites, and douglas aluminum rims..what do u guys think i should offer for it? the guy selling wont tell me a pirce he wants an offer and i havent got the slightest clue what its worth.. thanks alot for your help

Depends...

West Coast they're pricey as hell...East Coast over here...much cheaper.

Since he won't tell you a price, low ball him...that's what he gets for trying to sucker you, and not tell you what he wants.

I'd offer his 2000 for the 94....

I'd hate for you to offer him 2700, when he was looking for 2200...ya know?

Yeah, In California, you can\'t find one for less than 2500, and then it\'ll be completely stock, look like crap and probably have a problem with it(axle bearings, bad shock, low comp). I bought mine about 6mo ago and couldn\'t believe how much they were.

Edited by BilDaKid

Yeah, In California, you can\'t find one for less than 2500, and then it\'ll be completely stock, look like crap and probably have a problem with it(axle bearings, bad shock, low comp).  I bought mine about 6mo ago and couldn\'t believe how much they were.

511965[/snapback]

Amen...

I wish I had the time and resources. I could pick up quite a few clean ones here on this side...and ship 'em over to CA and make a good grand or so off each one!