Balance Point Wheelies

I have a Banshee with PC pipes/silencers, clamp on K&N's, and a noss head w/18 cc domes.

I also now have an 06 predator 500 (had to repo it from a friend I bought it for that never friggin paid for it).

Anyways, I was just wondering if you guys can ride a wheelie for a couple hundred yards on a banshee using only 2 or 3 gears? I can go pretty far if I use like 4 or 5 gears in the same wheelie, but it usually takes me quite a few tries (unless I'm on pavement).

I'm just curious because I can ride a straight-up balance point wheelie on the predator for literally 200 yards! I can wheelie it all the way across my friend's feild almost every try. The balance point on that thing is insanely good, its like theres something just holding it right in place once its straight up enough. And I can sit there and do that in one friggin gear (usually 2nd or 3rd).

Is it possible to balance a banshee like that?

it is very posible with a banshee.. i can almost stop my banshee in a wheelie..

if you clutch and lean back you can stop... but you gota have some good skill..

with a banshee the back brake is your best friend.. i can do almost every type of wheelie stunt on a 4 stroke.. but when it comes to my banshee... its hard enough to just hold on the danm thing its so stright up and down..and my foot does not stop tapping the brake... i will have to get some nice videos posted soon.. once i get my new shee built since mine was STOLEN... ..f...er's

peace devin