three-6 mafia are satanists!?!?!?!?

skyline_898

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well helldriver if u only knew what u were getting into, but i dont think u even know u cant explain anything your talking about your just throwin assumptions out there i will tell u this. i am a christian who does believe in god/heaven-devel/hell i am not a hypocrit in fact i do not attend church for some mentioned remarks earlier i do think there are hypocrits in the church but there are hypocrites outside so u cant say just cause there church members there hypocrites .what i do kknow is there is a heaven and a hell and if alot of quote dark side worshipers or whatever really got the reality of satan then i believe its far more a power then u could handle he is real and i think people say they worship satan because nothing happens to them for trying to dabble in the fire.my beliefs i try not to push on anyone but hell is real and hopefully as much as you folks think its cool to say your a dark side walker i hope youll never see hell because u will not mean a dang thing to who u thought was once cool.

what the fuck are you talking about????

516459[/snapback]

well saying stuff like oh i dont have any boobs, im built like a 2x4,,, you are looking for someone to kiss your ass and say,, oh brooke you have nice tits,,,please, i know youre not THAT stupid :rolleyes:

Edited by helldriver

really what is your interpertation of satan some wonderfull guy thats full of love??? please alls i got to say is thats what u choose thats your choice but your up for a rude awakining my friend,and if u think for a minute cause u think youve got some rank with him your wrong he doesnt care for anyone or anything,, uses u to destroy u.

guy, all religion does is destroy, if there was no religion the twin towers would still be standing,,

how many other wars were created because of religion?

its funny that you all argue as to who is right,, christians, musliums, jews, buddas, catholiocs,, you all think youre right, and the other is wrong

how many peiople died becuause he did not belive in the "right" god?

beliving in god is like beliving in bigfoot or the lock ness monster

and if god is so good than why doe she let babys be born with desiases, a baby that has done NOTHING wrong,,, why does he let people suffer?

satan is made up by you christians to scare people,, there is no heaven with puffy clouds , there is no hell with fire and brimstone, and a guy with a pick fork,, :rolleyes: please

Edited by helldriver

thats funny because u sit here and say i think im right and its all made up when your a hypocrite because your saying that your right and your 100% sure of it.. what makes u belive so strongly that non of that exsists and its all made up?? you sure sound like u know everything and it cant be possible!! which is funny because thats what u say christians are and do.. which by the way YOUR WRONG!!

if satan doesnt exsist why do want to go to the dark side bud oooooooooohhhh nnooooo the dark side,,, so obviously this is your statement by the way u do beliveve in hell as dark and out the norm or u wouldnt want to see what its about.. and by the way you attack brooke saying shes an attention whore,, which maybe she is or maybe she isnt i dont know her,,but thats funny because most people that say they worship the devil or things to that nature the darkside are the biggest attention whores i know thats why they do it to get attention from there parents or people !!!

well saying stuff like  oh i dont have  any boobs, im built like a 2x4,,, you are looking for someone to kiss your ass and say,, oh brooke you have nice tits,,,please, i know youre not THAT stupid :rolleyes:

516905[/snapback]

actually it was a fucking joke, and a literal one because anyone who has seen me knows i really am flat chested. i was making light of that fact. you obviously have no sense of humor.

2bzy2p has you pegged. how can you practice the 'dark arts' if you dont believe in a dark side? how can you attack people who believe in god when you are a believer in the 'dark arts' which we all could claim arent real either? thats my whole problem with you. youre a hypocrate. and you cant even explain your own beliefs and practices to the rest of us. i think youre full of shit and like 2bzy2p said, YOURE the attention whore here. i was just asking you questions and not getting any answers.

saand why has the little f a g christian AVOIDED the quations aGAIN? they can not come up with shred of evidence or answers to my questions..

?WHY?

and again yoour going by satan or the dark arts by you silly book,,,

the dark arts have many more sides than just what your fairly tale book says,,,

imhow does a christian fairly tale book know of the dark arts? the tell you what THEY think its about and use satan as a scare tatic,,,,

again try anton levey, alister crowly, the temple of set,, paganism, etc, ther lies the real dark arts

again do i have to type out what it represents AGAIN?

or is it the fact that you cant read?

and oh did you know its physically imposible to hang someone on a cross with just nails,,, they dont hold,, and christ was not crucifed on a cross,,,, did you know that?

did you know that the dead sea scolls the somehow the chruch wants to keep quiet may tell the real story of your so called jesus and god,,

and if mary was a virgin , how could she have a kid?

and brooke, sorry but im not one of these guys thats gonna kiss you ass and say on brookem you hot, your boobs are nice,,, please, you are trying to get complments by saying the oppsite of what you want said

i said it once, i think your ok,, nothing special

Edited by helldriver

and again yoour going by satan or the dark arts by you silly book,,,

the dark arts have many more sides than just what your fairly tale book says,,,

again do i have to type out what it represents  AGAIN?

or is it the fact that you cant read?

517245[/snapback]

please show me where you have explained to us what the dark side and dark arts represent to you. cause i must have missed it.

and brooke,  sorry but im not one of these guys thats gonna kiss  you ass and say  on brookem you hot, your boobs are nice,,, pleae

i said it oncne, i think your ok,, nothing special

517245[/snapback]

trust me, i dont want any compliments from you. youre an ignorant poser. your opinion of me means nothing.

ok again

Crowlys teachings dont worship anything

although crowley can go hand in hand with satamism

satan is a christian concept,

satanists use "satan" more as metaphor

1. Satan represents indulgence instead of abstinence!

2. Satan represents vital existence instead of spiritual pipe dreams!

3. Satan represents undefiled wisdom instead of hypocritical self-deceit!

4. Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it instead of love wasted on ingrates!

5. Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek!

6. Satan represents responsibility to the responsible instead of concern for psychic vampires!

7. Satan represents man as just another animal, sometimes better, more often worse than those that walk on all-fours, who, because of his

ok so you explained what satanists believe but you say you arent a satanist, so how does that explain to us what you believe in? you said you practice the 'dark arts', but have yet to explain what those are.