• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do a search of aliiester crowley and read

it would take too long for  me to type out

i have been reading  his works for yeaRS,, AND IM STILL LEArning shit

he is one twisted folk, and i like twisted  folk :evil:

517475[/snapback]

well i did some reading on him.

magick, the occult, extensive drug use, some sort of incorporation into L. Ron Hubbard's occult religions (scientology), said to be a misanthropist whose literary expressions contained numerous examples of racism, anti-Semitism, and gender-bias.....i donno if i could be into all that.

i just cant take this guy seriously

Aleister_Crowley_4.png

but hey, if you have a passion for this type of shit, more power to ya. my only problem is with you dogging on people with their own religious beliefs. i still dont see the difference between believing in the occult type stuff and believing in god, based on your weakness of character argument. and, their beliefs in things like the crusifiction and the virgin mary are no more rediculous than your beliefs in magick.

well like i said, im more anti -religous than satanic or whatever else

i dont force it upon people like they do, id rather be a free thinker instead of a slave to some graven image

everybody is their own god, none higher

i just find christain, budda, catholic, whatever you have to be hyprcritical bullshit with no proof of anything,

or you can even look up anton levay

while being the former head of the church of satan, they use satan as a metaphor,,

and besides, its funny as hell to get all those jesus freaks in a uproar! :evil:

Edited by helldriver

your ignorant,, did u know that u can hang people by quote unquote nails im sorry they werent penny nails like u seen!! have u ever seen railroad spikes????? those are comparrison to what was used those size im sorry would work ,, just go worship what u thank is your god and shut your damn mouth!!! your a hypocrite and plain ignorant!!!!!! by the way your banshees slow too!! :huh::lol:

Edited by 2bzy2p

ignorant? so youre talking about yourself, by going by abook that says its ok to rape, and kill and sacrife hunmnas and animals?

and that is not very christian like name calling, ahh just another bible pushing hyprocrite :shrugani:

and nope you can not hang people up with just nails,, no matter how big they are,, it rips right through the skin jack ass,, another thing science has proven and you just cant accept it

Edited by helldriver

Jesus was nailed through the wrists. Right between the radius and ulna bones. Exactly as the shroud of turin reveals. This has been medically proven as a feasable method of crucifixion. By the way if we were to adhere to your "satanic law" I would have to destroy you for repeatedly annoying me. Would you like me to show you that one from mr. levy?

its physically impossibe for that too happen,m,,, its been proven,,,

and you want to destroy me? hahahah well that is not a christian move HYPORCRITE,, remember you must love your enimeis,,, and all that does is make you weak

typical hyporcrite bible pusher here

fool

and oh did you know there is evidence that he was not even crucified on a cross lol the bible cant get nothing straight

see you in hell my friend -l- :evil:

christ_defiled.jpg

Edited by helldriver

whatever attention whore !!! u just want to be out of the norm so people will give u attention and argue with u when its pointless because u have no clue what you are talking about and dealing with so as for now im not giving u anymore satisfaction of arguing with someone is a jackass .. by the way your banshees still slow!

and oh did you know its  physically imposible to hang  someone on a cross with just nails,,, they dont hold,, and christ was not crucifed on a cross,,,, did you know that?

did you know that the dead sea scolls the somehow the chruch wants to keep quiet may tell the real story of your so called jesus and god,,

and if mary was a virgin , how could she have a kid?

517245[/snapback]

once again your showing your ignorance :rolleyes: you flaunt your opinions as if theyre facts yet yo u have no idea what the hell your talking about (no pun intended)Jesus WAS hung up o n a cross (although jehova witness cal l it a torture stake) they werent using roofing nails ,they were using large Roman construction nails and went through bone not thin skin ,not only was it poosible, but if yo u read a history book youd know crucifxtion was a very common practice back in those times and happend daily for many many years to punish and kill the theives/murderers and those who opposed Romes ideals. Mary gave birth to jesus through immaculate conception. the dead sea scrolls are still being reviewed and verifed and understood for (if any) any true accurate relavenece and from what ive seen donot go against the holy bible teachings ,catholics are outspoken aganist it mostly .you can t have satan without God and pledging your life to satan in hopes of a special reward is a waste of your life ,satan has no loyalties or favoirites ,he uses ALL people to destroy themsleves and will punish yo u just the same .aside for mthe arguemnet of if theres a hell/heaven or not ,i n this short life on earth following your dark art" teachings will only land you in jail ,give you pain ,anguish and a false sense of direction which will ultimatly destroy you .negativity breeds negativity

it has been proven that the nails they "supoosed" to have used, would have went rigth tyhrough the meat, and when they "supoosed" to have stoof him up, they would rip right through,,, it hjas been proven its impossible for that to happen

once again, stupid christians just cant accept fact

yet they x can still go by a book that was written by cavemen :lol:

it seams You feel insulted when scientists say that people evlved from other life forms, but you have no problem with the Biblical claim that we were created from dirt. :rotflmao:

Edited by helldriver

it has been proven that the nails they "supoosed" to have used, would have went rigth tyhrough the meat, and when they "supoosed" to have stoof him up, they would rip right through,,, it hjas been proven its impossible for that to happen

once again, stupid christians just cant accept fact

yet they x can still go by a book that was written by cavemen :lol:

518649[/snapback]

umm i think youre mistaken.

it sounds like youre talking about the hoopla a while back proving that if he were hung with nails through the palms of his hands, like is often shown, it wouldnt hold him up. but as banshee04le said, he was hung through his wrists, and this, in fact, would hold him up.

silly satanist wannabe. :rolleyes: