banshee vs 700r !

I raced against a 700r last summer and we were side by side 1 to 6 (me) and at my top speed He went In front and goes far...

My only mods was fmf fatty's and pro design filter... 700 was stock...

don't like 4 stroke :whistling:

Yea but fmf pipes dont really give any top end...When I was stock with Cpis and filter I would be behind 1-3 and then pass him and I would never see him again.

not unless you get a boost bottle and some cool stickers. it depends on the rider.

if you get enough stickers you can be the worst rider in the world, just look at the top motocross riders and xc racers. Each sticker adds up to be around 5hp. :thumbsup:

hahaha just like every one else said, it all depends on the rider and who gets the wholeshot.

i was talking with some kid and hes like yo i gotta yfz 450 with full exhaust and air filter and ill beet your banshee.. i got .020 overbore with some fmf gnarlys and reeds boostbottle k&n and jetts and he said he can take me... idk im hearin alot about that quad...even more hear about is that suzuki 450... still love my shee tho imo best looking quad

Yea but fmf pipes dont really give any top end...When I was stock with Cpis and filter I would be behind 1-3 and then pass him and I would never see him again.

Probably... my setup isnt really for drag racing :P

but some times I like to show people that there isnt anything that much impressive in a 4 stroke... all people here think that 4strokes (450s,700 etc...) are the king of the street cuz they have big engine... I Hate this idea!

I know every bike can beat an other but some of these bike will need less $$ in mods to beat every others!! (like shee... I luv shees :wub: )

I've raced a couple 700s... on dirt/grass and on asphault. I am thoroughly impressed with the technology that yamaha has incorporated into the 700, which makes them quick as hell.... but that's where the admiration ends. Traction and rider experience aside, the banshee will most likely beat a 700 out of the hole, and of course, down the straight away. The closest a 700 has been to beating me, was on grass, against a rider of equal experience, and both of us with pipes and filters. He was never more than 2 lengths behind me.

The main reason they don't appeal to me is the simple fact of displacement and technology. You're talking about a quad with 20 year old technology and almost half the displacement, versus a larger, more advanced engine design, and it's still EVEN!!!! What's with that?? Bigger is supposed to be better, and technology is supposed to improve over time. That's a 4 stroke for ya. :rolleyes: