BANSHEE F/s Dont let this one slip away! PHILLY

banshee has the following done, before you ask im selling for a downpayment for a 2006 cbr1000rr, thats why this is for sale or else i would never let this go...

Engine:

New Wiseco Prolite piston / rings .20 over

fresh bore

full mx port and polish

Pro design cool head

new cometic gaskets

new transmission bearings

new wiseco hotrod crank and bearings

new moose seals

new pro design reed spacers

Motion pro twist throttle

New EPC high performance clutch

Controls:

New longhorn quick adjust lever / red perch

New 1 1/8 big bar (pro taper no cross bar style) gunmetal

new renthal grips

New Chrome +1 steering stem

New Bugard Stem/ Clamp 1 1/8

Misc:

Ac nerf bars

ac full skid plate

NEW ac bumper

ac grab bar

cascade billet dip stick

vitos allen head engine bolt kit

New moose front sprocket

NEW +2+1 silver veign powdercoated a-arms

NEW Gforce +2 axle

NEW Turf Tamer rear tires on NEW douglas .190 rims

NEW holeshot front tires on Douglas .190 rims

NEW All balls racing Axle carrier bearings

NEW all balls racing stem bearing

ALL STUFF THAT SAYS NEW, IS JUST THAT NEW AND HAS ONE RIDE ON IT... NO BULLSHIT I KNOW EVERYONE SAYS IT HAS 1 RIDE... BUT I REALLY HAVE ALL RECEIPTS FOR THE PARTS.... THE DATES ON THE RECEIPTS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES.. YOU CAN SEE IVE JUST RECENTLY PUT ABOUT 2000 INTO THE BIKE, BUT ALL MY DOUCHE BAG FRIENDS SOLD THEIR BANSHEES FOR R6'S AND GSXR'S... LEAVES ME WITH NO RIDING PARTNERS... .This is really a great bike come see it and listen to it run, look at it in person, and ride it and that will speak all for its self... This thing is a faaaaast and i hate to sell it but riding is no fun alone....

ALL WORK HAS BEEN DONE BY A PROFESSIONAL BIKE SHOP, I REPEAT A PROFESSIONAL BIKE SHOP....

Make me an offer... 3000 obo IN PHILLY / South Jersey Area... would deliver for some $$$$$ but im not driving to texas or south dakota.... 5hrs each way is my limit...

If you dont wanna buy this please dont post with smart ass comments like ive seen in so many threads... Thanks alot guys much love for the bansheehq...

PM Nyuk :cheers::cheers:

banshee has the following done, before you ask im selling for a downpayment for a 2006 cbr1000rr, thats why this is for sale or else i would never let this go...

Engine:

New Wiseco Prolite piston / rings .20 over

fresh bore

full mx port and polish

Pro design cool head

new cometic gaskets

new transmission bearings

new wiseco hotrod crank and bearings

new moose seals

new pro design reed spacers

Motion pro twist throttle

New EPC high performance clutch

Controls:

New longhorn quick adjust lever / red perch

New 1 1/8 big  bar (pro taper no cross bar style) gunmetal

new renthal grips

New Chrome +1 steering stem

New Bugard Stem/ Clamp 1 1/8

Misc:

Ac nerf bars

ac full skid plate

NEW ac bumper

ac grab bar

cascade billet dip stick

vitos allen head engine bolt kit

New moose front sprocket

NEW +2+1 silver veign powdercoated a-arms

NEW Gforce +2 axle

NEW Turf Tamer rear tires on NEW douglas .190 rims

NEW holeshot front tires on Douglas .190 rims

NEW All balls racing Axle carrier bearings

NEW all balls racing stem bearing

ALL STUFF THAT SAYS NEW, IS JUST THAT NEW AND HAS ONE RIDE ON IT... NO BULLSHIT I KNOW EVERYONE SAYS IT HAS 1 RIDE... BUT I REALLY HAVE ALL RECEIPTS FOR THE PARTS.... THE DATES ON THE RECEIPTS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES.. YOU CAN SEE IVE JUST RECENTLY PUT ABOUT 2000 INTO THE BIKE, BUT ALL MY DOUCHE BAG FRIENDS SOLD THEIR BANSHEES FOR R6'S AND GSXR'S... LEAVES ME WITH NO RIDING PARTNERS... .This is really a great bike come see it and listen to it run, look at it in person, and ride it and that will speak all for its self... This thing is a faaaaast and i hate to sell it but riding is no fun alone....

ALL WORK HAS BEEN DONE BY A PROFESSIONAL BIKE SHOP, I REPEAT A PROFESSIONAL BIKE SHOP....

Make me an offer...    3000 obo IN PHILLY / South Jersey Area... would deliver for some $$$$$ but im not driving to texas or south dakota.... 5hrs each way is my limit...

If you dont wanna buy this please dont post with smart ass comments like ive seen in so many threads... Thanks alot guys much love for the bansheehq...

501714[/snapback]

Thank you jon, (nyuk)..

To let everyone know.. if ur near philly and wanna sell your quad, let this man know.. Great guy to do business with, no bullshit, and no games.. A straight shooter... Ive ran into some jerkoffs selling and buying on the internet. With that said, I would recomend NYUK, and i would do business with again.. Deff was a pain free transaction, pm'd him saturday and he came and got it sunday, cant beat it... We need more like this here at the HQ...

Like always Much love for bansheehq...

somebody missed out on a nice personal rider here, he had a ton of loot tied up in brand new parts.thanks my man.

do your friends want to sell their banshees? let them know i have CASH!

yeah they do, cant get ahold of them now but im sure i will see them this weekend...

Yeah was alotta new shit... I cut my losses and used the cash to get a left over 05 1000rr..... Nothin like rippen wheelies at ease at 100... Jon Did you say you got a sportbike? Anyways about B-wood... Mapquest Lower Landing Road in blackwood, or look in the yellow pages for the adress of LUCIAS DELI in b-wood... Right across the street is a decent Pit, couple jumps, trails, not the best ive seen but its about a minute from ur new crib