Competition Accessories

yammerhammer98

Since lousy customer service has become so rampant these days, you would think I would just be used to it by now.

I ordered a street bike jacket on-line from Competition Accessories , and received it yesterday. It was a great price on a Miline Fortuna replica jacket. Didn't know anything about the brand before, but decided to take a chance.

I know that European sizes run small, so I ordered the biggest jacket they advertised, Size 54, even though I'm really only about a 48 or 50. My AGV Sport is a 50, and I have a Fieldsheer mesh and Firstgear waterproof that are 2XL that fit great.

I get the jacket and it's labeled 5XL (wholly sh*t, Batman!!). The thing is so small I can barely get it on, and when I tried to zip it up, I figured out the problem. The zipper is on the wrong side! These guys shipped me a Women's jacket!

I call them this morning and tell them I'm returning it. The f*cktard in charge refuses to pay for the shipping! He tries to tell me that all jackets made in Spain have the zipper on the other side, and that Miline doesn't make women's jackets. This clown is buying and selling women's riding apparel, advertising them as men's gear.

It's not a purse, it's European!!

It cost me $8.30 to ship this worthless crap back to Ohio.

Don't order anything from Competition Accessories!