St.Joe State Park

I don't consider him a higher power,but FASTOY has alot to do with whether I make it or not.I've seen his' bikes run and they were very F.A.S.T.Just hope I can handle this beast. :rotflmao: I'll bring extra shorts. :flush:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many people are going to be in the unlimited class?

-enforcer

-crazy c

-stroker cheetah

-racer x(are you on alcohol yet?)

-banshee04le

-race-a-holic

-any other banshee hq members?

Any clue how many will be in the mod class?

Any idea who all will be in the mod class?

We're going to try to have Lee and Michael ready.They'll both be in the mod class.

Lee will have a 450 suzuki.

Michael will have a (F.A.S.T.)dune ported banshee.

We're hoping his' swingarm will be in on time.Might be a little wild with a stock swingarm.LOL!

I HOPE YOUR BOY ISNT RUNNING THE SUZ 450R BECAUSE HE WONT HAVE A CHANCE IN HELL

MY MOTHER ALWAYS TOLD ME TO BE NICE SO GOOD LUCK THOUGH  :yank:

503523[/snapback]

Yeah,Lee's going to buy my 4-snows and regear it.Will he beat ya?Probably not.

Michael will be in the same class.If he can get his' banshee dialed in,it should run good. :bolt:

Hey guys, sorry to change the subject a little, but I am planning a trip to St. Joe's. I was wondering out of all of you that have been, how many have been spark arrestor and sound checked. I hate to travel such a long way and not be able to play. If I need an arrestor what do you recomend for the t-5 silencers?

Thanks for you help!

To my knowledge,they never check.Nearly every weekend you'll see quads with no silencer.There's plenty of drag quads.Don't think you have anything to worry about.My 2 cents.Hope to see ya there.

To my knowledge,they never check.Nearly every weekend you'll see quads with no silencer.There's plenty of drag quads.Don't think you have anything to worry about.My 2 cents.Hope to see ya there.

503812[/snapback]

Thanks for the info guys, I have been searching for the past few hours trying to find some kind of spark arrestors for all my budies bikes and my shee. I never gave it a thought till I looked at the St. Joe's site and all the forestry regulations. I was hoping someone that rides there frequently would chime in. Thanks again!!! :cheers: