• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys,

Dont make this to hard....

The unlimited calss means run what ever you got....Were looking for the fastest

guy in the park...

The Open Mod clsss:

Basically trying to get some of the slower bikes a chance to race...

(No aftermarket Cylinders NOT Cylinder Heads)

You can run Noss, or RK, Pro design Heads

I just want to see stock cylinders...

If you have a 4mm on stock cylinders thats ok

Just cant have a override transmission...

ALL of the money that is taken in will become the winnings...100%

Bottom line....If your fast you wont have any problems with the rules..

I ride a 250r so im not looking to get rich on this event...

(But it sure sucks getting beat by a single cyl....LOL)

I made the open mod class just to mix it up...

pretty much if your bike is fast and you dont have the following...

Override

Drag frame

Alcohol

wheelie bar

2 stroke only=Aftermarket cylinders..

If you dont have these things...Your pretty much a dune bike...

Thanks

YOU ALL ARE SOME CRYING LITTLE BASTARDS ''OH BOO-WHO MY BIKE SUCKS AND I CANNT BEAT CRAZY C '' OH WAIT WERE DID MY FIVE DOLLORS GO??

OH I KNOW I LOST IT TO CRAZY C banghead

OH YA THIS IS WHAT ALL OF YOU HAVE TO LOOK FORWARD TO SO AFTER YOU LOSE DONT GET MAD AND LEAVE , STAY AWHILE MAYBE YOU CAN LEARN SOMETHING ..

YOU ALL ARE SOME CRYING LITTLE BASTARDS  ''OH BOO-WHO MY BIKE SUCKS AND I CANNT BEAT CRAZY C ''  OH WAIT WERE DID MY FIVE DOLLORS GO?? 

OH I KNOW I LOST IT TO CRAZY C banghead

OH YA THIS IS WHAT ALL OF YOU HAVE TO LOOK FORWARD TO  SO AFTER YOU LOSE DONT GET MAD AND LEAVE , STAY AWHILE MAYBE YOU CAN LEARN SOMETHING ..

502229[/snapback]

The no aftermarket heads didnt make sense at first but since it was clarified that it meant no aftermarket cylinders. Crying little bastards????? I could care less who I race against if I go its all fun for me and it is just 5 bucks, I was refering to the people that might have an override in a 350 and end up against a 10mil or something. Crazy C were you at little sahara last october? If so I think I talked to you or someone from your group.

HEY DALLAS DID YOU GET A NEW PORTABLE AIR COMPRESSER AND SAND BLASTING TANK ? I HAVE TO WATCH MY BIKE WOULDNT WANT YOU TO WALK UP AND TURN ON THE NOZZLE AND SAND BLAST MY BIKE....

IM SURE THATS WANT YOU MENT ,RIGHT BECAUSE I KNOW YOU WOULD NEVER SLIP AND THINK YOU COULD BEAT ME, :yank: RIGHT

HEY MIKE YOUR ALCOHAL BURNIND NITROUS INJECTED BANSHEE SCREAMS I THOUGHT THAT ENFORCER HANDED IT TO ME BUT I WAS TOTALY WRONG ABOUT THAT, YOU HAD IT ALL COVERD START TO FINISH AND THEN SOME

WATCH OUT FOR MIKE ENFORCER AND GOOD LUCK,, YOULL NEED IT TO WIN THAT THING IS A ROCKET

HEY DALLAS DID YOU GET A NEW PORTABLE AIR COMPRESSER AND SAND BLASTING TANK ? I HAVE TO WATCH MY BIKE WOULDNT WANT YOU TO WALK UP AND TURN ON THE NOZZLE AND SAND BLAST MY BIKE....

IM SURE THATS WANT YOU MENT ,RIGHT BECAUSE I KNOW YOU WOULD NEVER SLIP AND THINK YOU COULD BEAT ME, :yank:  RIGHT

502683[/snapback]

Yeah,I got a sand blaster.It's the 350 series.LOL!!! :rotflmao:

Soooo, when is this race?

Hopefully I will have bike up and tuned in for this..  People here cry about there rules just to make a reason not to show up and have a STL boys sand blast there asses!!!!

Oh and by the way  Crazy C im gunning to beat you!!!

502670[/snapback]

Whatever man, you keep on thinking like you do...maybe one day you'll realize not everyone is out to be the fastest bike in St Joe state park :shootself: People's cocky ass attitudes like yours and crazy c's are what's gonna make me get out of racing and do something else. I fucking hate arrogant people...I could care less if I'm the fastest bike out there, it's all about having fun and enjoying what you're doing. If everyone is like you two clowns, my shit will be in the for sale section real quick, I don't even want to associate myself with people like you