considering trading for a drag shee

midknight

Bought the bike about two months ago just finished initial break in about 8 to 10 hours of EASY riding Added trinity head, rocket pipes, pro flow intake, jetted and tuned as of last night! bike is in mint condition and comes with gbc tracker fronts and 10 paddle sand devils mounted on douglas wheels new, Considering trading for a drag quad if anyone is interested please send pics and specs thanx...............Stetson

Now im not dogging you just trying to help you out but what 2bzy2p means is that a drag quad will have alot of money invested in it, and yours sounds like a nice ride but if someone were to trade a full out drag quad for one like yours they would lose money. Thats why he said good luck

Ya i understand but on the the flipside ive had many of drag cars and once you build em and play with em sometimes ya get tired of having a single purpose ride or interests change and you never get what you put in to it out of it and ive seen dozens of drag bikes go on ebay for around 6 grand and seems how ive spent well over 7 grand within the past two months i dont think im way off base especially if someone wants a new bike to build differently. I look at it this way just because you've been with a woman for lets say 8 years and invested a shitload of money and time in her does'nt mean that you would'nt at least consider trading her in on a fresh goodlooking new model with barely any hours on it!!! :drool:

Midknight- Loved the comparison to the chick!

I have a 04 Blue Raptor in mint condition built to 686 (w/ Docs and receipts) with over 60 HP. If you saw it you'd think it was stock besides pipe until you start it or ride it. It has less than 10 rides on the dunes with the 686 build and, less than 20 rides total!

Kenz Cycle Tech of AZ Built 686!

12:1 Piston, Stage 2 Cam, Ported Head, Carillo High Strength Con Rod, Larger Valves-Ported, Kibble White Valve Springs, HD Clutch, Big Gun Ceramic Coated Complete Exhaust, ProFlow Intake w/ K&N/Outwears Inline Billet Water Cooler, DG Fatty Grab/Flag bar, GTYR Polished Alum. Heel Guards, Sand Gecko Paddles on 190 aluminum!

I'm looking to trade for a Banshee or sell my Raptor then buy a Shee to build a dragger so this my be my chance. Let me know if your interested in working something out and, where your located! I'm just outside Chicago but have means to ship anywhere.

Thats a hell of a sales Pitch :headbang::headbang:

Ya i understand but on the the flipside ive had many of drag cars and once you build em and play with em sometimes ya get tired of having a single purpose ride or interests change and you never get what you put in to it out of it and ive seen dozens of drag bikes go on ebay for around 6 grand and seems how ive spent well over 7 grand within the past two months i dont think im way off base especially if someone wants a new bike to build differently. I look at it this way just because you've been with a woman for lets say 8 years and invested a shitload of money and time in her does'nt mean that you would'nt at least consider trading her in on a fresh goodlooking new model with barely any hours on it!!! :drool:

499893[/snapback]