Chrome shop

KpnitG

Im looking for a chrome shoop in or near missori.. I had taken my parts into "show me chrome" a local shop and i went to pick my parts up earlier today and the the parts looked polished when i made my self soecific that i needed them chrome plated! :angry: I would tell that he polished instead of chrome because the hard to reach areas still had the stock paint on them.. But yuuup! If anyone knows of a good shop let me know! Thanks!

Did you get your money back or what? I wouldn't of even paid for the polish if there were still spots that needed it. Obviously he didn't know what the fck he was doing. I'd be pissed personally.

What part was it? If it was aluminum assuming it was or they are real stupid. There are a lot of chrome shops that don't have the set-up to plate aluminum. In actuality your better of polishing aluminum v/s plating it. Reason is chrome just doesn't adhere to aluminum as well as it does other metals.

Oh fuck no i wasn't about to pay! I didnt I told him that the only way i would pay him was if he fixed the problem so he just took all my stuff and put it in my truck.. But i took in my swingarms, pegs, a-arms, motor mounts and some other parts that neded a little shinning.. But im gonna put everything together and finish off the bike just how i had planned and take off the swinger and the arms to get a real shop to do the work..

If i find a shop that does quality work around here.. Anyone know of a place in Tulsa ok?