St. Joe State Park

enFORCER

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

bigboybanshee,they don't have sanctioned races.There may be two guys racing in a smooth spot and people flock to it.May just be stock bikes up to drag bikes.Everyone should have some form of competition.There is a group of drag racers that show up sometimes.Stroker cheetah,enforcer,and crazy c are among the fast crowd.Macanic has a 250R that shouldn't be underestimated.That honda is probably one of the fastest I've ever seen.If you can hang with these guys you had better have an insane quad.For you 4-stroke guys there is some extremely fast 4-strokes as well.Watch out for the Bombardiers.They might not be stock. :bolt: Stewbing:let's just say beware the screaming chicken.LOL!

I'll still have a 350 for those that want to race.I make it up there a few times a year.Give me as much advanced notice as you can,and I'll try to make it.My wife has a piped banshee I can race if you guys don't have ported banshees.It's all for fun,right?If you're not interested in racing,they do have trails,etc...