2 into 1 carbs for cubs

dubbin337

i was just on cascades site and noticed they are selling a pre-jetted 2 into 1 38mm pwk carb kit for a 4mill cub that they dynoed in at 101 hp and 54lbs of torque with instant throttle responce and a wide power band. Having one carb just seems like it would be alot nicer to have without the cluster of having the pipes and airfilters on top of each other. The numbers seem pretty good but i know how everyone says how much the cub motors like fuel. Whats everyones opinion on this setup? How do you think the throttle responce and power would compare to running two 35mm pwk carbs?

Im running a 38mm trinity set up, hot trail port, and I CAN NOT get it to rev out...tried everything! all the needles, Mains...I was thinking the bowl was running dry or something?? lots of torque, but just doesn't want to keep pulling.

if you want the torque you should invest your money on other things like flywheel weights and a trail porting job. the cubs are made to get lots of fuel and haul lots off ass, kinda like the whole are cubs trail friendly :yank: but whatever floats your boat