2 into 1 reeds

johnslock

I am lookin to get a 2 into 1 trinity setup and am wanting to get v-force 3 reeds, but for the banshee i can only find 2 of them. What other reed will work without having to buy two of them? 38 mm carb k&n air filter

Thanks ahead of time

JD

I understand that the intake bolts on after the reeds, but what other reed will fit on the 2 into 1? i am just trying to find a single reed in stead of having to buy 2 reeds when I only need one reed for this setup.

Well the carb that i'm getting with the 2 into 1 is a 38mm so i may have to dial it down a little for the size of cyl's I have, 66mm bore, mild race port from Magic Port,cool head w/19cc domes,T-6's, tires are a extreme ultra buff 12 paddle. I have a set of 34mm carbs on there now doesn't do to bad. What about adv the timong with something like this, how much would that gain? sorry about rambling....

Thanks for all the help

JD

:cheers:

Wow man...1st of all sell those 12 paddles! You should be running an 8 paddle w/ your mods.

The 38 will be a little harder to get the jetting right on but it'll work. You should be fine using one of your 34's as well.

Adv. timing is always a good mod, but w/ 19cc domes I'd imagine your either riding at altitude, running race gas, or detonating. Advancing the timing could push you into having to run race gas if you aren't already.