FOR SALE---95 SHEE

^^^^^ thanks for the confidence.

i know ill get what i ask or damn close. mine is all new lookin and has a new motor.

if people were smart theyd realize all banshees are the same since 87. mine has all the mods and is less than half the price of new.

anyone who buys a new banshee will easily spend 1000-2000 in aftermarket parts and those are just bolt ons.

so 6000+1000/2000 is way more than 2500 with all "go fast" parts

SO..........OPEN TO ALL NON LOW BALL OFFERS.

NO I WONT SELL IT FOR 1200-1500 SORRY. I ALREADY TURNED DOWN 2000 CASH, JUST SO PEOPLE KNOW.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^^^  thanks for the confidence.

i know ill get what i ask or damn close.  mine is all new lookin and has a new motor.

if people were smart theyd realize all banshees are the same since 87.  mine has all the mods and is less than half the price of new.

anyone who buys a new banshee will easily spend 1000-2000 in aftermarket parts and those are just bolt ons.

so 6000+1000/2000 is way more than 2500 with all "go fast" parts

SO..........OPEN TO ALL NON LOW BALL OFFERS.

NO I WONT SELL IT FOR 1200-1500 SORRY.  I ALREADY TURNED DOWN 2000 CASH, JUST SO PEOPLE KNOW.

491963[/snapback]

actually they changed the j-arms to a-arms soo they did change a lil

I have been pretty surprised at how low the prices are for a Banshee around the US. Here in Oregon you rarely see one for under $3000 and usually that would be an 87 that is duct taped together :blink:

I paid $3450 for my 97 all stock except paddles with very few hours on it and I thought it was a good deal. I looked at over 15 bikes and not one of them was under $3000.

Good luck selling your ride! Wait it out and you will get what you should ;)