help with the jetting

wade30

Ok first i want to thank everyone on these boards for all their help :cheers: This is my first banshee and everyone was a great help with helping me getting spark.

Now I need help with the jetting. I have 87 shee. Bought it not running due to no spark. Have that fixed. now it starts and will idle, got it warmed up, put it in gear and went to take off and it bogs and dies. Fuel is spitting out the left pipe. pulled the plugs just to have a look, and the left is wet and light tan/brown? I'm colorblind. the right is brown/black and has drop of fuel on metal where strap connects. I bought it from a guy who was running it in Michigan. I'm in ohio, about 900ft elevation, around 40-50 degrees right now. It is stock as far as i know, except he had the boost bottle put on. The air filter is covered with a nylon cover in stock box and lid. I have cleaned the carbs. They have 220 mains, 25 pilots and air screws are 2 turns out, stock needle, clip on 2nd from top. I put them back together how they were originally set up. carbs are synched. crossover tube is installed. I just want to know if you can help me on why I'm spitting fuel, and what kind of jetting I should have for my location and temp at this time. Something to get me in the ball park. Thanks alot in advance everyone :headbang: Oh yeah, it hasn't ran in four years, drained old fuel, cleaned screens, new oil in gearbox, new radiator fluid, running 32:1 yamalube, 93 oct.