~*~ 01 KX125 ~*~

STREETSWEEPAZ

This is my 01 KX125 , I like the bike & all but, Im too damn big for it & I dont have anyone to give it to who is Old enough to ride it ..................

april27th008.jpg

april27th011.jpg

th_2af1fabc.jpg

2af1fabc.jpg

FMF gold series pipe , Pro Taper bars , Engine was rebuilt & runs Strong , Newer tires, Nothing else done to it ............Bike starts right up & can Haul my 430 pound buddy up sandhills !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Needs:

Left side radiator -- Will be fixed here shortly..........................

Needs brake work

Brake lever & better clutch lever

I have all plastics for the bike - some are off in the pic due to working on the Radiator

Make some offers to trade - I would like to get a combo of things for my banshee : A Full set of good rims & tires, A set of good pipes & silencers, some motor mods & Some good Shocks or so ( a combo of items equal in value ) .................. Trade for a smaller quad like a Blaster , 250ex or something for my little siter to ride............... LMK

Edited by STREETSWEEPAZ

Sure ,,, send me some pics..... I dont really have alot of access to water where im at & that kind of odd considering the land of 10,000 lakes is about 3 miles from my back door .........LOL.........

Thanks for the Comment on the Caprice ... It wasnt even finished while at the car show, i was still buffing it out the day we brought it down there!!!!!!!!!!!

The car would look ok on some 20's or bigger but, Yu cant see the ghost patterns & designs in it that make it all lowrider material .......... The paint would not fit Slab/donk style of car........

were buildin my mom a Minty metallic/ Pearl green chevelle that will have 22 or 23's om the rear & 20 or 21's up front.........

TTT

Will trade for a smaller quad .... Blaster or something similar - maybe an automatic for my younger sister

Trade for a combo pf parts for my 87 --- Come up with something ......... Im trying to get rid of this stuff so I get into riding some more with the family........... If i dont - I just let things pile up in the garage & rot away

Banshee is my Wifes now ,,,,, I have been looking for a built up older machine or a New one - I gotta find one that fits me ...............

I need parts - I listed a parts wish list above .......what do you have ???

I will consider anything of around equal value to its condition ... Thanks, BOB_T

Edited by STREETSWEEPAZ