Installing Lockup Clutch

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

broke , we have a bunch of pancake bearings on hand so you dont weld the ball and rod!! Give me a pm if needing one. Best price and very good mod for any Banshee!!!

I have 2 questions..

1.) How does the lockup clear case hold aginst the enviroment? ( Does it scratch easily? Is it extremely fragile? )

2.) Isn't there a recommenend mod that you put on before you put a lock up ?

482276[/snapback]

the clear covers were new and cool when they came out but more and more people are saying that there a pain,, getting scratched and a haze over the plexi glass now arnt looking so hot.,, maybe jeff can tell ya with more knowledge, but as far as ive heard u really dont need a lock up unless ur up in the 80s+ horspower range, and the recommended mod ur askin about is to run the lock up u have to get a different clutch cover or have yours cut and epoxied. jeff at F.A.S.T sells em.

Edited by 2bzy2p

I have 2 questions..

1.) How does the lockup clear case hold aginst the enviroment? ( Does it scratch easily? Is it extremely fragile? )

2.) Isn't there a recommenend mod that you put on before you put a lock up ?

482276[/snapback]

the clear lexan actually holds up very well ,it will however get some scratchs.as b said it is great to have the clear ,you can see if any bolts come loose or what ever.it is very tough and will not break easily.

you must have your clutch case modded to run the lockup.you can have this mod done get the lockup and the bearing kit for 250 and up depending where you go and who you get it from.

Edited by blueshee03

Not from Florida but we can sure help you if you need it. Shoot me a pm.

Not from Florida but we can sure help you if you need it. Shoot me a pm.

482443[/snapback]

damn jeff u must have a hell of a write off for your computer on your taxs these days lol.. rack that buisness up. :P maybe youll get so busy i wont have to worry about gettin embaressed by the raptor cause ull be locked in the shop LOL