250r-- completely rebuilt. ! MINT !

whats up guys I know that I'm in the wrong place considering this is not a shee.. But its my brothers bike and he just doesn;t have the time to ride anymore.. Very sad to let it go!! My brother has rebuilt this bike from the groung up with only the best.. I have to say this bike is sick fast with tons of torque.... It really is amazing...Here goes:

88 honda trx 250r.. The bike is legal and currently registered and transferable!!

The Frame is stock, it has been sand-blasted and powercoated honda red..

This bike has never been raced or abused in anyway..The engine has approx 15-20hrs on it..

MOTOR:

The engine has been done buy CT Racing

72mm bore

stock stroke

rev porting

wiseco pistons

CT 310 pro cross head

stock crank

FMF reeds/cages and intake manifold

hinson spacer

39mm carb

stck airbox

LRD 3 piece adjustable pipe/oval body silencer

runs on 114 octane

hinson billet proof clutch-basket plates and springs

RK 520 chain

13/38 gearing

FRONT SUSPENSION:

LSR +2 +1 w/ aluminum tie rods and stock spindles

works triple rate performance

LSR chrome steering stem W/ antivibration steering clamp

PEP steering stabilizer

LSR billet aluminum steering clamp

REAR:

LSR +2 round housing swinger

RPM dominator chromoly +4/ super twin row billet aluminum

LSR billet aluminum hubs

Works rear shock

Also have three sets of tires.. Full front and rear holeshots 95% tread on red label rims... Front and rear sand skates II used maybe 3 times..Front and rear bandits 75% .....

Full bore plastics with custom cascade red/white and blue seat cover

IMS 3.6 gallon w/ billet aluminum gas cap

Duncan racing bumpers

Full chasis Baja skid plates

There is still much more including lots of chrome and polished parts..There really is way to much to list.. Any questions feel free to either pm me or email me jojo0597@yahoo.com

I am trying to get the pictures posted Photobucket is given me a hard time so you can email me for pics if you do not see them here.....The pictures that i have posted really do no justice for the bike bc it is dirty but that is all i had on my computer..SORRY

My brother has receipts for absolutly everything.. He has over 18,000 invested.If you come to see the bike he will show you all the receipts for yourself . MAKE ME AN OFFER!!!!

250r014.jpg

1cc3bd83.jpg

250r015.jpg

url]

250r011.jpg

Edited by wacko2000

sick bike!!!........back in 1987 I had one right off the showroom floor..............back then it sold for $2300.00 OTD............nice bike bro

Marty Tripes use to ripppppp on the trx 250r...... :cheers::cheers::cheers:

:bolt::bolt:

Edited by Polish

Where are you located, and if you are not close would you be willing to ship?

481499[/snapback]

I live in new york...Where are you located?/ Also if you are not to far w could work something out with delivery and if not buyer is responsible for shipping costs if he/she wishes.....This bike really is one of a kind so let me know whats up..

i bet it beats it with that ct 310 kit on it,,

481950[/snapback]

Yea right now my shee only has the basics, but that 310 has tons of power, I have to ride the shytt out of my shee to keep up.. and i definately wouldnt consider myself a beginner because i started riding when young, But when some1 just has a fast fukin bike there's not much you can do except RIDE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT and see what happens...

wacko2000

Edited by wacko2000