Question for all duners

How often do you use your front brakes?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I use them quite alot. easier to make a sharp quick turn by hittin the front brake which shifts the weight to the front, then you can whip the back end around a lot quicker. Sometimes you can do a complete 180 and basically rotate around the front tires. Works real good with paddle masters... they tend to have some extra side bite and getting alot on the weight off of them makes for an easier power slide.

I would guess about 2 pounds each side. I use the rear alot and feather the front on hard braking. Unless you ride where noone else is you will need your front brakes when some idiot comes across in front of you and your doing everything under the sun to stop. just my .02

With the Banshee being a bit nose heavy, I use my front brakes all the time to dig in and come to a screeching halt if needed. If I use the rears, I just slide all over if I'm hauling ass down the face of Sand Mountain. Also, if I shoot a hill and dont make it I don't want to hit my rear brakes. Thats a bad thing to do.