05 YFZ450 for banshee?

bigboybanshee

I'm throwing the idea around in my head about trading my 450 for another banshee. Right now, I more or less am interested in what kind of offers I'd get, but I'm not 100% sure I want to do it. :shrugani: I'm looking for a banshee that's setup for woods riding or something similar...anyone interested? The 450 probably has about 40-50 hours on it, used Amsoil oil and changed it every 10 hours. Runs real strong. :cheers:

I don't have the title, the most I could do is provide a bill of sale...I'd just keep paying on the 450 like I still owned it; no strings attached.

It has:

Trinity full exhaust

K&N pro flow kit

Cam mod

Zip-ty fuel scew

Duncan bumper

I-razor rear tires

billet led taillight + a few other billet covers

yamaha-banshee-94-bikepics-472946.jpg

yamaha-banshee-94-bikepics-464708.jpg

yamaha-banshee-94-bikepics-482673.jpg

Let me know if you're interested and what you'd be willing to trade,if anything....lol :)

:o are you tired of it or just wanting to change?

475458[/snapback]

Just wanting to change back, without selling the banshee I have now. I was thinking it would probably be easier for me to do it this way, rather than sell it, pay it off, then go look for another banshee.

The 450 is great and all, just doesn't give me that rush that I get from the powerband of a 2-stroke :bolt:

LOL, it really all depends on what kind of offer I get...I know there are a few banshee owners out there wanting to get their hands on one of these :P

Thanks for all the offers everyone! After I had talked to a couple of my riding buddies about it, we decided to just build another banshee using the leftover parts from my last build. None of them wanted to see me get rid of the 450, and the guy I sold most of my old banshee parts to agreed to "sell" them back so I could build another banshee....guess he realized how bad I wanted another one, and meant more to him to let me have it than to have one for himself :shrugani: Sorry if I got anyone's hopes up, I was just ready to trade the 450 to have another banshee...I guess I should have explored my options a little further before posting this. :ph34r:

I'm throwing the idea around in my head about trading my 450 for another banshee. Right now, I more or less am interested in what kind of offers I'd get, but I'm not 100% sure I want to do it. :shrugani:  I'm looking for a banshee that's setup for woods riding or something similar...anyone interested? The 450 probably has about 40-50 hours on it, used Amsoil oil and changed it every 10 hours. Runs real strong.  :cheers:

I don't have the title, the most I could do is provide a bill of sale...I'd just keep paying on the 450 like I still owned it; no strings attached.

It has:

Trinity full exhaust

K&N pro flow kit

Cam mod

Zip-ty fuel scew

Duncan bumper

I-razor rear tires

billet led taillight + a few other billet covers

yamaha-banshee-94-bikepics-472946.jpg

yamaha-banshee-94-bikepics-464708.jpg

yamaha-banshee-94-bikepics-482673.jpg

Let me know if you're interested and what you'd be willing to trade,if anything....lol  :)

475457[/snapback]

im sorry to say but a bill of sale dont mean squat if u happen to stop makin payments( not saying u would but someones taking that big chance on here not knowin people that well)and the bank reports it stolen or gone when they come to repo it,, been in a shitty deal like that before.