tomorrow

SAVAGE420

bye bye banshee,

hey man hope you like it, just be carful  :P

it takes no prisoners.

the banshee sure was fun while it lasted. :cheers:

475587[/snapback]

Thanx man im in love with it already nice fast bike :headbang:

Ill have to come down to K-town again some weekend and go riding together Thanx a bunch man .How you like the new predator ...sure looks nice ..

chris :dance:

Hack those front fenders, and move the headlights back to where they belong, and you have got one good looking shee.

476232[/snapback]

Why dont you like where my lights are :blink: i think they look ok there. its just that i dont have the right mounts to put them in the stock location and this is where they were when i got it,and they are more protected from branches and stuff up on the fenders Cant scratch the BLING :P .Well i guess i have a original looking BANSHEE LOL

Why dont you like where my lights are  i think they look ok there. its just that i dont have the right mounts to put them in the stock location and this is where they were when i got it,and they are more protected from branches and stuff up on the fenders Cant scratch the BLING  .Well i guess i have a original looking BANSHEE LOL

They really don't look half bad where they're at. I think the thing that I didn't like about it was the stock mounting brackets still being there. If you're sure that you like them where they're at, I think I'd hack the original mounting brackets off just to give it a little bit cleaner look.