Elka Dune Shock's w/ what brand of +2 +1 A-arms

AZ Olie

Roll design, lonestar, and quicksand are all good. Try the search feature at the top right corner for more info. Also make sure you get your shocks setup for the right length a-arms.

476053[/snapback]

Yes, I agree. I have lonestar, chrome a-arms that I bought second hand from a member here, and they are good a-arms. New ones are a bit pricy though. :cheers:

Cool deal, I was just finding out the fact's for as soon as my new house loan get's appoved, I'm going to trick out the Shee :evil: I can't wait to do this for I'm building a Dune machine to rip on at Glamis... :headbang:

Later,

Olie

Sorry it's been a few day's :cry:, What about Janssen Outlaw LT a-arms +3 +1 with Elka Dune Edition shock's??? :confused:

I think that it would ROCK :headbang:

Let's get some opinions on this, and has anyone run this match up???

Later,

Olie

I think that Quicksand Motorsports is in Tempe or Mesa, if thats the case it's about a 1 half to 2 hours away from where I live... I just hate the traffic from home and back... banghead

Maybe I'll go check them out soon... ;)

Later,

Olie

ED6008.jpg

heres a crappy pic a buddies front end..

he just got some dune editions(no res's) with +2 arms, cycle parts west brand) and SS lines all for $800..is that a good deal?

i love the ride...I didnt feel the full potential of them either...

THANX for the help :cheers: , but I went and ordered Jannsen Outlaw +3 +1 long travel, with Janssen Outlaw swing +2 and ELKA Dune edition shock F/R with comp and rebound adj... Should be here in 2 to 3 week's :headbang:

Later,

Olie

heres a crappy pic a buddies front end..

he just got some dune editions(no res's) with +2 arms, cycle parts west brand) and SS lines all for $800..is that a good deal?

i love the ride...I didnt feel the full potential of them either...

483226[/snapback]

It's ok I guess, I think alba has a deal that is similar. Their A-arms are pretty decent too. Don't forget Elka Dunes shocks are different fro elka Dune Eddition Shocks, The dune edditions are jsut different valving, for example I have elka elites "dune eddition".

The dune shocks without rezzies are not the best, but they are better than the cheapo works shocks. Thats probably about it though.

Edited by Justintoxicated

• 2 weeks later...