FMF fatty vs. Pro circuit

Fox_Racing

an listen like i said im stating my opinion im sure all yous got alot of em im not saying im over here doing dynos on fmfs but from my expierince i dont like them if you do cool run em i have cpi on my serval now before i went to the serval i had t5s i strongly recomend them and i rode a few banshees with pc's an like them to cant say the same for fmf thats all i was saying dont know why ppl are tryna turn this into a debate an shit

Edited by 7211

I think the problem is you said they're junk. You expressed your opinion and rest of us said you're a moron. So we expressed our opinion. They are similar performing, similar constructed pipes. If I was in the market I'd take any of the three if the price was right. I just picked up a bike for my kid that has PCs on it. I'd rather have some FMFs with spark arrestors on it personally so I don't have to listen to it. But there a preference. I guess if youd like for us to be on your side you need to make a decent argument. Say something like you really don't care for the performance because you heard PCs make a horse or two on top. That's something we could debate and makes sense. Not just they're junk. Rant done.

why do i have to be a moron cuz im not a fan of fmf pipes im from the coal region of pa and for what we do out here that climb coal hills pro circuits pull harder an rev higher than fmfs to each is own why dont i see fmf pipes on any decent banshees i know im not the only person that would not run fmf pipes over pro circuits