tors removal caps and cable

adrenilinjunki

you have a number for magic? i ride up at silver lake its about 35 45 min away i also have some trails by my house not designated atv but ive been riding there since i moved out this way in 1990 part of the horse shoe lake trails. then theres also some trails about 15 min south in muskegon county off ryerson road. also some trails between me and white cloud off m20 that go clear up to baldwin. those trails are all designated atv.

Magic is between 22 and 23 mile on Van Dyke...

586-254-9117

If you live further than 1/2 hour away, you're almost better ordering online and getting the cheapest shipping.

They ship darned fast.

I almost hate going there....like a kid in a candy store...

:P

471610[/snapback]

Ditto..

Yeah the shipping for me was about 8 or 9 dollars, so I figured I would eat up more gas money that that. And its the same price for UPS or Fedex if you need it on Sat. thats what I did.

Man I'm kinda glad I dont live that close.

you have a number for magic? i ride up at silver lake its about 35 45 min away i also have some trails by my house not designated atv but ive been riding there since i moved out this way in 1990 part of the horse shoe lake trails. then theres also some trails about 15 min south in muskegon county off ryerson road. also some trails between me and white cloud off m20 that go clear up to baldwin. those trails are all designated atv.

471132[/snapback]

I ride at he dunes a couple times a year, but for the most part I trails up-north.

Traverse city, Mio, Lazern(spelling?),that has some very fast trails and miles and miles. would be nice to have one of those oversized gas tanks there.Drummmond Island once, that only lasted about an hour and I lacerated a front tire. Lots of rocks and some pretty sharp. I used to go to the mounds alot since its pretty close but It is a orv park so you pretty much will know it like the back of your hand in no time.. espesially if you go there like I used to every Fri. Sat and Sun for about 2 years, then I started making a trip every weekend for a while, now its a little slower since my bro, and riding pals kind of got married and have a new bosses. haha...

Edited by Nobodycares

Mio's too whooped form my tastes. Even "the hill" was terrible when we all went last year, weekend after 4th of July.

There are two loops, one about 15 miles and the other about 27 in peacock, MI that are bar none the best trails I've ever ridden.

Screaming 4th, 5th...and even a touch of 6th gear trails and an absolute blast to ride.

I may have to check out Lucerne (Spelling?? :) )...

A guy has a place in Standish, called Dusty D's. I think he has 500 acres or so. Nothing spectacular...but, if you live in the city...and need a quick 2 hour ride to ride for a day, can't be beat. Has some trails, some mud, some jumps....and two drag strips he grooms every half hour to hour depending on how many are racing....

It's a cool quick day trip, and Dusty is a helluva nice guy.

is there any were yu can get directions to some of these places ive pounded these trails around here for so long it be nice to try some new areas. i might have to take a trip down to this magic sound cool. probly have to bring some $$ to blow so probly beter wait till my camaro is done it has to be ready by may so its takin priority. and the shee is about in running order anyway just got my cylinders back from geting ported so should have it back together by friday oh and i got some caps for the carbs now.

My safest advice would be this.

Remove and disassemble the carbs completey, taking all brass and EVERY thing out of 'em.

Use a small piece of wood in the carb throat so when you drill out the boss...and it goes through, it doesn't kick the other side.

And...use a ton of lube like liquid wrench or WD40 when tapping it. 1/2 turn in, 1/4 turn back....etc.

When you're done, a little soap and water, compressed air to dry her out.

It's hard to screw this up if your somewhat careful and patient!!

Good luck...

:cheers: