NEED I SAY MORE

chase@miamiatv.com

Took the stand up bike out for the first time just finished building it , when i put it together i noticed some of the threading on the a arm was a little worn down . built it all up anyways made sure it was tite with cotter pin , turns out the big bump i hit pushed the bolt off and rounded all the threads ....

was ripping it ( with helmet for those who argue with me about not having it) and at around 40 mph i feel a big GSHHHHHHHHHH AND MY FRONT ENDS SCRAPING ALL OVER THE DIRT a few buddies had to dodge me cuz i lost all steering and heres whats left of the disaster

DSC00279.JPG

at least ur tire stayed on. i had a spindle break in half, fucked up the rotor, pads, and the tire went flying. i saved the quad(pivoted on the a-arm), but when it was all said and done, i was face the direction i was coming from. def. got lucky :cheers:

Ouch that sucks, but it could have been much worse. id feel lucky if i where u. repair costs shouldnt be to bad

466286[/snapback]

bought used a arm allready on ebay for 30 shipped off a 2002 so im good

at least ur tire stayed on. i had a spindle break in half, fucked up the rotor, pads, and the tire went flying. i saved the quad(pivoted on the a-arm), but when it was all said and done, i was face the direction i was coming from. def. got lucky :cheers:

466339[/snapback]

jesus christ your lucky , im just glad i wasnt drag racing or topping out when that happend , i dont even want to emagine !

jesus christ your lucky , im just glad i wasnt drag racing or topping out when that happend , i dont even want to emagine !

466458[/snapback]

ya, i was on an mx track coming out of a hair-pin on a dried out pond bank. i was in about 2nd or 3rd and 3-wheeling around the corner when it happened. we looked at the spindle when it broke and found out it had been busted for awhile, just not all the way though. better it happened there b/c after that corner is another hair pin and then a 10-15ft table top. good save on both our hands id say :cheers:

:rotflmao:

wigger-rigged

this thread rules.

ever crash a bike..... on WEEEEED maaan???

467797[/snapback]

lol brooke , NAAAAAAAWWW MANNNN i dont smoke you can ask all my friends on here 350twindeathbed will tell you . however i did fuck the bike up lol . stock a arm just arrived so im going to bolt that in a few and take it up on a few weelies =-)

seriously i do not while riding a banshee nor after riding the banshee , i have been sober now for 11months . And one of the main reasons i dont want to ever go back is i found something i like so much better . BANSHEES nothin like hittin a powerband :headbang:

lol brooke , NAAAAAAAWWW MANNNN      i dont smoke you can ask all my friends on here    350twindeathbed will tell you . however i did fuck the bike up lol . stock a arm just arrived so im going to bolt that in a few and take it up on a few weelies =-)

467905[/snapback]

Stock= :angry: .... On my old 'shee... I was testing my +2+1 setup on my road.... shifting into 5th my top left a-arm came outa the spindle b/c the nut vibrated out.... I barely saved it.... If it would've bee the bottom one like yours I prolly wouldn't be here right now...

Mike

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...