2002 Banshee

• 2 weeks later...

Dude thats a clean ass bike. Wish I had the extra dough laying round, I'd be all over that. Great deal on it too. Someone will be happy with that if they get it. Dude why can't I run across that kind of deal when I have the extra cash? Oh well, good luck on it. Just thought I'd give my 2 pennies on the bike.

Dude thats a clean ass bike.  Wish I had the extra dough laying round, I'd be all over that.  Great deal on it too.  Someone will be happy with that if they get it.  Dude why can't I run across that kind of deal when I have the extra cash?  Oh well, good luck on it.  Just thought I'd give my 2 pennies on the bike.

481942[/snapback]

Thats exactly what I was gonna say!! Kick Ass bike bro!!!!! to bad you have to sell it

Well, It sucks really! I am buying a new house with a few acres in the country and need some extra cash right now, bad thing is, I am buying it so I can build a motocross track for me and my girlfriends boy, I'll just have to save up and get one later. I love this quad, but it's either that or my streetbike(05 GSXR 1000) and I ride the sportbike alot more! banghead Thanks for all the complements though!

Edited by spoin39

• 2 weeks later...