Parting out....

jadaven

So I've got my Banshee on ebay, the sale isn't looking like its gonna happen and if it doesent that I may part it out. All of it, I may keep the tires and rims. But basicly all of it would be gone. has anyone ever parted one out? I mean how much

cash does that usually bring...I know it can be a long drawn out process. But I'm in need of the cash so I guess this would be my last ditch effort. This is a big maybe.

it usually takes me 1 day to take it apart and list it,then 1 week to sell it on e bay.then another week or two to get paid, sometimes longer.shipping the 60 to 65 or so parts you sold in that lat 2 to 3 weeks.for a bike with moderate aftermarket,i usually get 2,800 to 3,500.

Hmmm, thats about what I'm looking for. Do you sell the frame too, I dont know how shipping on something like that would go. Can you ship the cases UPS? I can strip this thing pretty quick I imagine. Thanks for your info.