riding

I'm from PA. We ride mostly in the Pocono area(hazleton/weatherly/macadoo) but also ride in Jersey occasionally and head up to trevorton occasionally. We will also hit up some of the tracks like raausch creek, englishtown and others. Tower city is another cool place to ride. There are places all over eastern PA to go, where about are you at?

i live about 20min north of pittsburgh .we normally ride right from my house,its about a 2.5 hr loop.im the only shee that goes on the ride,we normally have a bikes or to and some quad racers.its a lot of tight trails,steep hillclimbs,a couple of feilds and gravle roads.we all run studs rigth now witch is a must with all this snow!where u from in pa?

Hi Iron:

I'm originally from New Castle and used to ride in Beaver County. My family who still lives back there said most of the old riding spots have been bought by tree huggers who string barb wire across the trail at neck level, etc., Of course they wouldn't have to resort to these tactics if people would honor their no trespassing signs... :-)

I know Highway 60 ruined a lot of good riding spots out back of Wampum. Last time I was back there and drove 60 from the Turnpike up to New Castle I noticed it goes right through some old strip mines we used to ride in... :(

Even up in "the mountains" near Franklin where we used to have to carry extra gasoline and could camp overnight on ATVs much of the area is posted.