just messin around

billybob all i gotta say is that if you ever break up with her you best check into a witnes relocation program first

she seams like the kinda girl that will follow you to your grave

451934[/snapback]

yah know curt...it kind of makes me wonder though...not sticking up for her by any means..but obviously there is some reason that he's still with her...he strikes me as the type of person that says mean things about her when others are around to impress...but when they're behind closed doors its a whole new deal... :shrugani: just my opinion..

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i guess she doesnt get the hint when she sees that under brokes name is a memeber no 2

yeah she is the co creator of the site so its not like she hadnt been around here for awhile

billybob all i gotta say is that if you ever break up with her you best check into a witnes relocation program first

she seams like the kinda girl that will follow you to your grave

451934[/snapback]

im no creator, just helped out for a while ;) hey stranger, long time no see.

ya know the funny part of this whole thing is i had never talked to and didnt even know who bansheebillybob was til his psycho girlfriend started PMing me. we never chatted, never anything til he PMed me once apologizing for his weirdo girlfriend. i think ive messaged with him a total of maybe four times, total.

:wacko:

im no creator, just helped out for a while  ;)  hey stranger, long time no see. 

ya know the funny part of this whole thing is i had never talked to and didnt even know who bansheebillybob was til his psycho girlfriend started PMing me.  we never chatted, never anything til he PMed me once apologizing for his weirdo girlfriend. i think ive messaged with him a total of maybe four times, total.

452026[/snapback]

u messaged him about ur ass first, and vice versa

u messaged him about ur ass first, and vice versa

452152[/snapback]

no DUMBASS...heres a timeline for ya

first YOU messaged ME asking if i knew bansheebillybob. you thought i was some chick at your work who was trying to break u up. i said uhh no i dont know him, dont know you, dont work with you, live far away.

you kept going on and on about how u love him and he aint leaving you blah blah...i dont reply cause u are obviously psycho and dont get that i dont know you two.

then u message me saying "im still waiting for a response" and i say response to what? and the messaging ends.

couple weeks later you message me on myspace asking me to delete some chick who joined the bhq myspace group, you said shes stalking u trying to break u and your boyfriend up, and i say no i wont delete her.

again, you go on and on about her and you and your boyfriend blah blah and i ignore you.

couple weeks later your boyfriend makes a comment in a thread about my ass...you comment shortly after him saying "yea i agree with my boyfriend you nice sig" or something, ( http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?...dpost&p=432885) cause at the time my ass was in my sig...i respond in the thread with a 'wtf' type smilie cause u are obviously a crazy person

your boyfriend messages me for the first time ever, this bein he and i's first contact. he simply apologizes for your weird behavior and says something about commenting about my ass.

i message back saying thanks and are you really with that nutty broad? he says kinda but not really, i would feel bad just kicking her out

...end of contact with him.

weeks later i get a crazy pm from u flipping out saying you had just read all his PMs and couldnt believe he would comment about my ass.....i say u r retarded he didnt say anything in pm that he didnt say on the forums, that you obviously saw cause you replied right after....

then a back and forth ensued that lead to the current situation.

no DUMBASS...heres a timeline for ya

first YOU messaged ME asking if i knew bansheebillybob.  you thought i was some chick at your work who was trying to break u up. i said uhh no i dont know him, dont know you, dont work with you, live far away.

you kept going on and on about how u love him and he aint leaving you blah blah...i dont reply cause u are obviously psycho and dont get that i dont know you two.

then u message me saying "im still waiting for a response" and i say response to what? and the messaging ends. 

couple weeks later you message me on myspace asking me to delete some chick who joined the bhq myspace  group, you said shes stalking u trying to break u and your boyfriend up, and i say no i wont delete her.

again, you go on and on about her and you and your boyfriend blah blah and i ignore you. 

couple weeks later your boyfriend makes a comment in a thread about my ass...you comment shortly after him saying "yea i agree with my boyfriend you nice sig" or something, ( http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?...dpost&p=432885) cause at the time my ass was in my sig...i respond in the thread with a 'wtf' type smilie cause u are obviously a crazy person

your boyfriend messages me for the first time ever, this bein he and i's first contact.  he simply apologizes for your weird behavior and says something about commenting about my ass.

i message back saying thanks and are you really with that nutty broad? he says kinda but not really, i would feel bad just kicking her out

...end of contact with him.

weeks later i get a crazy pm from u flipping out saying you had just read all his PMs and couldnt believe he would comment about my ass.....i say u r retarded he didnt say anything in pm that he didnt say on the forums, that you obviously saw cause you replied right after....

then a back and forth ensued that lead to the current situation.

452159[/snapback]

sry again, but i dont wanna agrue..........he messaged u first about ur ass like i said it wasnt about any apology, cuz i seen it on his pm's which he deleted on purpose...........then u messaged him back sayin o, u really like my ass? i seen them from the beginning, so i kno.........then last came the apology

sry again, but i dont wanna agrue..........he messaged u first about ur ass like i said it wasnt about any apology, cuz i seen it on his pm's which he deleted on purpose...........then u messaged him back sayin o, u really like my ass? i seen them from the beginning, so i kno.........then last came the apology

452165[/snapback]

no first he apologized for your odd behavior and then said "but i never hesistate to comment on a nice ass" and i said "haha thanks"

YOU messaged ME first, psycho. he never would have messaged me at all if it wasnt for your psycho behavior.

your insane jealousy is becoming a self-fulfilling prophecy.

oh and p.s.

your myspace says youre 20

:shrugani: