just messin around

now c everyone, im not doin a thing to her.........im just gonna ignore it and live happily with my life.........i dont need lyers, and crazy ppl in my life anymore............nobody believed me though............by the way.........didnt i ask u to stop harrassing me? plz do it, thanx

Edited by Punk_Vixen1265

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

now c everyone, im not doin a thing to her.........im just gonna ignore it and live happily with my life.........i dont need lyers, and crazy ppl in my life anymore............nobody believed me though............by the way.........didnt i ask u to stop harrassing me? plz do it, thanx

451241[/snapback]

hehehe

i love how they always claim liar when u threaten to let out the truth.

back off pretty quick when you think im gonna spill the beans, dont ya??

ahh life is good.

happy holidays everyone. or to all you liberals, merry christmas :D

skunk vixen..... as i said before, you suck!!!! literally!

i speak to all the girls on here... shee devil, brooke and dune girl on the phone. they all seem to have the same opinion of you as i do!

you seem to talk alot of bull on here and funily enough, i havent seen your b/f on here since you started your shit.... no offence to him cos im sure he is a damn good guy.

why dont you lay off from all the chicks and get a life of your own.... you need to get out more! before you do say it, dont tell me to get out more. i watch about 30mins of television a day. the rest of the time im out enjoying myself or working.. (earning a living) and to be honest, your the only person on here that iv seen that has the same story as you. :confused:

to all the chicks on the HQ (brooke, shee devil, dune girl, yfzdunegirl) keep rockin` on :headbang: you know that all of us here love you!

(i bet there b/f`s dont come back to me and start shit!)

Man...I wish they would get off the name calling and get on with the clothes rippnig off contest.  Im reading all this girly talk and Im waiting for some skin.  Will there be any?  Tell ya what.  Why dont you ladies post some pics and us guys will determine who is crazy?

And what is this Im reading about Brooke's ass....damnit I wanna see it!

451169[/snapback]

Funny, thats what I was thinkin... :blink:

RIPPEN

Incase you were wondering.....yes my bro (tithead) was wasted when he typed that :D

hehehe

i love how they always claim liar when u threaten to let out the truth. 

back off pretty quick when you think im gonna spill the beans, dont ya??

ahh life is good.

happy holidays everyone. or to all you liberals, merry christmas  :D

451244[/snapback]

haha, wut truth hunny? i would like to kno myself........and i agree my life is good now too...........and c, nick agrees wit me on everyone gangin up on me and talkin shit about me..........well everyone be safe and have fun for the holidays!! u too brooke

skunk vixen..... as i said before, you suck!!!! literally!

i speak to all the girls on here... shee devil, brooke and dune girl on the phone. they all seem to have the same opinion of you as i do!

you seem to talk alot of bull on here and funily enough, i havent seen your b/f on here since you started your shit.... no offence to him cos im sure he is a damn good guy.

why dont you lay off from all the chicks and get a life of your own.... you need to get out more! before you do say it, dont tell me to get out more. i watch about 30mins of television a day. the rest of the time im out enjoying myself or working.. (earning a living) and to be honest, your the only person on here that iv seen that has the same story as you.  :confused:

to all the chicks on the HQ (brooke, shee devil, dune girl, yfzdunegirl) keep rockin` on  :headbang:  you know that all of us here love you!

(i bet there b/f`s dont come back to me and start shit!)

451321[/snapback]

HAHA...........AND WUT WAS THAT ABOUT MY B/F NOT BEIN ON HERE? GUESS WUT? HE POSTED RIGHT AFTER U DID MORON!!

haha, wut truth hunny? i would like to kno myself........and i agree my life is good now too...........and c, nick agrees wit me on everyone gangin up on me and talkin shit about me..........well everyone be safe and have fun for the holidays!! u too brooke

451412[/snapback]

you think deleting all your posts is gonna make u look any better? i can still let the truth out cause i still have all your psychotic private messages. dumbass.

and why do you keep changing your posts? youre such a wuss. either fuck with me or go away. make up your mind.

youre just annoying me now.