just messin around

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha, i do that shit anyway for him and more..........he has it good here with me around.. :) i wait on him hand and foot.............its every guys dream too, wouldnt u agree? and i dont get no appreciation either, lol

450738[/snapback]

:angry: My wife is one disobedient insubordinate little shit. I think the dog respects me however. <_<

haha, i do that shit anyway for him and more..........he has it good here with me around.. :) i wait on him hand and foot.............its every guys dream too, wouldnt u agree? and i dont get no appreciation either, lol

450738[/snapback]

two words:

fatal attraction

dont worry billybob, i know whats really going on. word to the wise; change your password or dont leave yourself logged in when u arent at your computer. :ph34r::bolt:

and STAN! :rotflmao: u kill me.

i  kno wut u mean by that..........but its really none of ur business to tell me wuts goin on..........or him in that case..........but thanx for ur opinion and input  :clap: r u in a relationship..........haha no i didnt think so........we were talkin about other things and i dont kno how wut ur talkin about has to do with wut i was talkin about  :confused:

450809[/snapback]

youre right, it is none of my business, so stop fucking PMing me with your drama. i dont know you, i dont know your boyfriend, im not the chick you work with who youre convinced is trying to break you up, i live many states away, and your boyfriend and i arent PMing back and forth, as you should know, since you are the PM monitor now.

youre right, it is none of my business, so stop fucking PMing me with your drama. i dont know you, i dont know your boyfriend, im not the chick you work with who youre convinced is trying to break you up, i live many states away, and your boyfriend and i arent PMing back and forth, as you should know, since you are the PM monitor now.

450897[/snapback]

WTF, good thing there's no bitchslap button. :D

HAHAHA........THATS A GOOD BROOKE............U NEED TO FIND URSELF A MAN, THEN MAYBE U WOULD BE MORE NORMAL AND HAVE A LIFE, AND NOT PUT PPL DOWN ON THE BANSHEE CITE.........MY B/F POSTED A TOPIC ABOUT HIS WALLPAPER, AND HERE U GO AND SAY SHIT ABOUT ME.............LMFAO.....THATS FUCKED UP BIG TIME..........LIKE I SAID WE R 2-GETHER AND FINE..........NONE OF UR BUSINESS...........AND IM NOT THE CRAZY ONE SWEETHEART.............GO CHECK UR MYSPACE OUT, AND U MIGHT WANNA CHANGE UR PROFILE, CUZ ITS NOTHIN BUT CRAZY SHIT ON THERE.......UR BIPOLAR AND SHIT...........THATS NUTS...........ANYWAY..........THIS IS A CITE ABOUT BANSHEES, AND SOMETIMES A COUPLE OTHER THINGS OFF TOPIC............BUT ITS NOT ABOUT ME.............SO LAY OFF WOMAN!! AND GO GET URSELF A MAN OR SOMETHIN

and everybody that reads this...............i had nothin to with her acting like this........she had to post somethin about me on here for no god dam reason...............if u all go back and look at the posts on this topic in order u will c that too.

now im startin to get confused a lil (bout the changin PW and stuff)

and meat ill be down this summer definatly to ride i get my wings (drivers license)  back jan 6th so now i can trailer down there.

450811[/snapback]

ya, and i will be goin down too........to get some use of my honda 400 ex.........i only rode a little this past summer...........its not a banshee, but its still a four wheeler, lol i can climb hills and shit too

vixen...your fuckin stupid and annoying anyways...you follow your boyfriend around and reply to all of his posts here

your right...this is a banshee site...i have yet to see you make one post that had anything to do with a 4 wheeler...so quit running your mouth...bc its obvious by your posts that you are insecure of your boyfriend and do follow him around checking up on him constantly...so now...im pressing the bitch slap button..bc your gettin on my nerves! banghead

HAHAHA........THATS A GOOD BROOKE............U NEED TO FIND URSELF A MAN, THEN MAYBE U WOULD BE MORE NORMAL AND HAVE A LIFE, AND NOT PUT PPL DOWN ON THE BANSHEE CITE.........MY B/F POSTED A TOPIC ABOUT HIS WALLPAPER, AND HERE U GO AND SAY SHIT ABOUT ME.............LMFAO.....THATS FUCKED UP BIG TIME..........LIKE I SAID WE R 2-GETHER AND FINE..........NONE OF UR BUSINESS...........AND IM NOT THE CRAZY ONE SWEETHEART.............GO CHECK UR MYSPACE OUT, AND U MIGHT WANNA CHANGE UR PROFILE, CUZ ITS NOTHIN BUT CRAZY SHIT ON THERE.......UR BIPOLAR AND SHIT...........THATS NUTS...........ANYWAY..........THIS IS A CITE ABOUT BANSHEES, AND SOMETIMES A COUPLE OTHER THINGS OFF TOPIC............BUT ITS NOT ABOUT ME.............SO LAY OFF WOMAN!! AND GO GET URSELF A MAN OR SOMETHIN

and everybody that reads this...............i had nothin to with her acting like this........she had to post somethin about me on here for no god dam reason...............if u all go back and look at the posts on this topic in order u will c that too.

450939[/snapback]

i couldnt very well PM him that you were into his shit, since you would have intercepted it.

isnt there a bunny rabbit that you need to boil out there or something? :wacko: