wtb cheap quad

crashbandit

hey i am looking for a cheap quad. the most i am willing to spend is 1000 on a complete or a near complete quad. I am looking for any type of quad. in any condition. Am willing to buy quads in need of engine work or anything else. I live in Michigan but i am willing to travel so dont be afraid to post.

Thanks

Jim

Ok I have a 1985 Suzuki LT250r

Ported, Bills pipe, Bills silencer, Stock suspension, K&N filter, Hacked airbox with factory style K&N filter.

Extra engine:including stator, flywheel, and clutch cover(case cracked)

Top end for spare engine needs redone(its mildly ported too)

almost complete spare chassis(bottom tubes broken, no rear shock and swingarm is cracked but repairable)

Extra plastics (cracked and weatherworn)

Dirt tires and a set of very worn dune hopper paddles.

Whole lot 1k

got a 87 quadracer lt250 lots of mods coolhead fmf pipe holeshot tires and a few other things but we locked it up the other day i live about a hour and a half from chicago west of it i have pics make offer let me know if interested

I have an 89 Warrior , needs little things , the 2 major things it needs is the timing chain put it , head bolt and starter or pull rope. I bought it for 700 in the begining of summer. I was riding it when the timing chain broke. The head is good , plastic is kinda beat up. But it ran like a champ when it was running .. If I don't sell that i'm adding it to my project list... Among my 87 lt250r and my truck.. if you need anything email at xinsanex250rx@aol.com

Where do you live in michigan? Cause I live in Midland,MI and in mount pleasant about 20 minutes away from Midland is a snowmoblie salvage that also has runing dirt bikes and quads for sale cheap. The last time I was there they had two banshees and a lt250 for pretty cheap like $1200 or less.

Where do you live in michigan? Cause I live in Midland,MI and in mount pleasant about 20 minutes away from Midland is a snowmoblie salvage that also has runing dirt bikes and quads for sale cheap. The last time I was there they had two banshees and a lt250 for pretty cheap like $1200 or less.

449222[/snapback]

These guys are crooked. Don't trust them. If they have a junk Banshee they start the price at like $2,500. They wanted $500 for a junk Banshee frame that's been sitting outside in the rain and snow for like 2 plus years!