97 banshee

Ok im selling my 97 banshee, im in the process of selling the banshee and my raptor to get a 06 shee of a yfz. Last september a buddy of mine crashed it and i had to put a new frame on it, grab bar, steering stem, and bars, SO i end up just rediewing the whole thing. It does need rear breaks, chain and a stator. It has many aftermarket parts which most of them are brand new. It has new topend, bored .80 over, port and polished, EBC clutch kit, dyna tech ignision, 28mm flatside carbs, V-force reeds, FMF pipes with brand new FMF silencers, K&N airfilter, Powermadd handgaurds, new black w/red flames seat cover, ITP front rims, 80% tread left on front and rear tires, UFO black plastics (never mounted) ac racing grab bar, DG front bumper, pro taper low bars, UPP chain slides, and rollers, vitos +4 degree key. theres probly soemthing im forgetting, but its very clean, i dont think theres one spec of dirt or grease, just some rust on the pipes. It does has a chunk missing from the case when the chain snapped but it DOES NOT leak oil. I bought it May of 03 for $2700 before i did all the work to it, and i probly put around $2200 into it. I need to gone so i m selling it for $2300 OBO.