My Part Time Business

• 11 months later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need to find a Banshee, any year (preferably one with A arms), any conditon as long as the price is relative to the cond., preferably running and as cheap as possible!

I would like to spend less then 1000 but will go up to 1500 pending on condition. I'm willing to drive up to 500-600 miles to pick it up, maybe more if it's a killer deal. I'm in the Northeast Houston area of Texas. I had found a good deal on a clean, running 98 in San Antonio but someone bought it the night before I was able to go get it. Everything else I see is very overpriced. People asking 4-5 grand for stock or near stock late 90's and early 2000 models. :rolleyes:

Also a complete RZ350 engine with electronics would be amazing if you could find one.

I have cash in hand to buy these items. Just having trouble locating them.

Thanks for your time!

ok i dont even know where to begin to go for this but i am looking for a bazooki. i think that is how it is spelled. its a Greek string insturment similar to a guitar. I need to find one near the houston area if possible or the san antonio area

How much are you willing to spend? I might have found one, i'm trying to find out exactly where it is located.

This is what it looks like.

I need a reasonably priced track for a 1990 Yamaha Sno-Sport. Not a scoot, the sport. (the big boy.... :blink: ) What ya think?

I did a quick look and found one for $550 shipped to your door. Of course when you said reasonably priced, i'm guessing that you are looking to spend only a couple hundred. Let me know if you are interested....

How much are you willing to spend? I might have found one, i'm trying to find out exactly where it is located.

This is what it looks like.

I found one in NJ if you're interested. Price shipped to your door is $550.

• 2 weeks later...