Question What was the verdict on dialajet

redcell43

Mixed reviews are enough for me to stay away from it. If it worked well like it was supposed to, then there wouldn't be mixed reviews. Most people would be happy and satisfied, and a couple would have some problems. The fact that so many people that I've heard with it didn't like it, makes me think its not that great. And the people that didn't have any problems either managed to get it working well enough for their setup, or simply didn't know enough to know that it wasn't working that well.

well that brings up another question did they have the product installed right it seems like the people that had them installed by dial a jet had them work great.

and the people installed themselfs seem to have problems i was reading at another site that if in not perfectly straight that they will not work right.

I don't think there is way you really can install them wrong. It's pretty straight forward on how to install it. Not really much to them. We just never got them to work properly for us. For some reason I think on my bro's Z400 he had to keep the lid on for them to even suck fuel up to the dial-a-jet and he wanted to keep the lid off so he ditched it. Maybe that's why some people couldn't get them to work... :shrugani: