Dayton,ME

hang1p400

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was up there in october.My bro+i hung out with banchetta+his family,+we tore up the pit on sat+sunday.It was'nt like the old days,thier was maybe 10 of us total.We had a great time+did some good hillclimbing.Glad to see that old honda running again. :jesterlaugh: Last time i rode with Jon,his bike did'nt like that California air i guess :rotflmao::cheers::headbang:

Yah, thanks to your buddy Mike I still got to ride that week. I never did figure out what caused that.If Banchetta doesn't call me the next time there is a group ride I will be very hurt. Maybe this Spring we can plan some kind of get together for a couple days of riding the different areas up here is sunny southern Maine.

Jon The FIO crew. Mike,Dave,Ej,Joe,Tobin+myself have been ridding every sunday down here on the cape.Your name came up when i talked to Jason last week.He was going to call you to see if you wanted to come to the cape with him for a day of ridding.

good question with no really good answer if you take 202 to were it itersects with route 5 you can park at what was called big boolies BBQ pit and across the road about 100 yards down RTE 5 is the CC road this is acutaly a trail that will bring you to dayton with a couple rights and a left of somthing like that but that trail will bring you into the back of dayton sand and gravel but your better off staying in the other pits and periodicaly dipping in and out of dayton to keep yourself out of trouble Shaw Bros pit it still fair game CAN ANYBODY HELP WITH DIRECTIONS FROM THE CC TRAIL!!!!!!