03' banshee for sale

I have a 03' banshee up on the block for sale, its the black edition. I can't post pix here for some reason, so if anyone could help I would really appreciate it or you can email me for pix: mxracerxx@hotmail.com. It has been adult owned(Im 37) so it hasnt been rode hard at all. I have the clean title as well. The motor is bone stock, never broken apart=very reliable. I have well over $1k of bolt ons on it including, but not limited to: tag black clamp(rox one in pix but a new black tag one will be on it when sold), pro taper bars, red anodized billet shifter, oversized bilet kicker(real nice one), proflow uni filter set up, 1.5" front wheel spacers, brand new (1 ride) ac racing pro aluminum nerfs with black nets, new proaluminum y bend rear grab bar, newer black gripper seat cover, red anoized aluminum oil dip stick, new itp .190 rear rims with fast trekkers(3 rides), red chain, trick wave rear brake rotor, rear braided brake line, red anodized brake block off, motofast 2 into 1 pipe with jethot ceramic coating and new silencer packing, motion pro twist throttle conversion,flaming skull rear taillight, and more Im sure I can't thik of right now. The stock pipes are included also, but 1 will need to be replaced if you decide to use them. I want $3000 for it as it sits, or I can take all t he bolt ons off and I will part for $2500(2 into 1 pipe stays on though!) Serious offers only, thanks

Banshee was dusty in pix after just being rode in the dusty country, but is fully serviced and clean and ready to go.

Also have a clean title

As you can see I was able to post 1 pix, email me for another

Edited by racer714

Bump,,,$1500?? I'll even throw in some YFZ parts for your new ride bro!  :cheers:

Send me some more pics and I'll post them for ya!

Dono74@aol.com

439090[/snapback]

dude you honestly can't be serious, I don't need the $, just the garage space. I can part it out and easily make 2500+++