2003 Banshee got to go

Well i hate to say it but my banshee has got to go. It is a 2003 black and red model. It is very clean and it still has the original chain and sprockets on it so that should tell you how much riding time it has on it for a 2003. Everything is stock except for the twin air filter which is in awsome shape. im Asking $4500. I live in GA

come on guys tell me if its too high or not...

436688[/snapback]

Ok, since you asked.... Location has alot to do with it.. I live in Missouri, and I just recently purchased a 2001 banshee in very good condition for $2100. Im sure ur quad is worth every penny, no doubt. People just dont have 4g's to shell out like nothin... Good luck on selling it, I hope you do soon.

HAHA ... yea it does.... you got a good deal man... im happy for you(no really i am) and yea its in great shape for a 2003

436717[/snapback]

No doubt, the banshee I bought here would prolly go for like 3 to 4gs on the west coast. Try posting it up on all the forums.. Someone is sure to bite, just takes time and demand!

I'm not trying to piss you off but I have a 2003 LE Banshee for sale. Has 12 tanks of gas threw it, always mixxed at 32:1. It has FMF Power Core 2's, FMF SST's, PRO DESIGN Billet K&N filter, 280 jets (comes with 260's and 290's also). COOL HEAD with 21 cc domes, WB boost bottle, MSD, and V force reeds. It also has the TORS removed and has Billet water pump, LSR parking break block off, Renthal bars with Renthal diamond grips, AC racing bumper with mudscreen, quick adjust clutch, 22 realators on itp .190's. and full GYTR skids (a-arms, swing arm and belly). I've had it for sale locally since last yr and in the want ad for a good 7 months, started out at 5200. This thing is practicly brand new and looks close to show room condition, it was for sale at $3500. for over 4 months. I think I got a guy coming this weekend to take 2999. for it