New Stator?

I just bought a banshee 2 weeks ago, and I'm already having some trouble with it, but it's been worth the trouble. I was drag racing my friend the other day on his yfz and when the drag was over my bike wouldn't respond very well to the throttle. It started to make a sound like a little 4 stroke. I thought I was running out of gas but I still had some in the tank. My buddy thought it was a foul plug and that I was running off of only 1 cylinder, so I bought some new plugs and we can't even get spark from either plug now. Could it be my stator?

Or coil, or CDI, or I think TORS would do that too or just a wire came undone. Follow all the wires and check for missing connections and get a TORS removal kit if you still have that. If it still won't run, find somebody else with a banshee and swap out coils/cdi to see if that fixes the problem.

get a parking brake blockoff and unplug the TORS I think it sounds like the motor thinks your parking brake is engauged I had this problem from time to time when i used to have my parking brake... Just playing with the praking brake usualy solves the problem...but yo copuld jsut buy a yahaha factory clutch for like 30 bones and a parking brake blockoff.

banghead I borrowed a puller from my buddy and it didn't work. It kept slipping off my flywheel. One of my friends buddys who works at a atv dealership said just to take it down to the auto shop at my school and have it tested. I think that's what I'm gonna do. I need it to be workin by next saturday cause I'm goin to Pismo.