Gddamnd Hillbillys

mybadbanshee

so me and the boys take the quads out for what probably will be the last good ride of the year on Saturday.we went scouting some snomobile trails and found some pretty good ones.we were riding for about 3 hours or so and went back to the trucks to fill up.we had seen a sand pit in the distance on our way in so we decided to go over and check it out.it was like riding into heaven(out here anyway in NH,no glamis or nothin)but anyway there were some nice hill climbs and cliff drops that kind of thing.there were no posted signs anywhere so we figured what the hell well go have some fun for a little while.well we out ther for like an hour or so and decided to head back.we got to the trucks and were packin up when this s10 puleed up with 5 guys in it.2 in the front 3 in the bed.blocks the trucks in and the guys all jump out holdin beers and stumblin all over the place.the head hick starts runnin his mouth that it was his property and we had no buisiness ridin our "them there atvs"hick accent.with a drunken slur.my bud brian starts given the guy an attitude, well thats when i noticed they were all carrying guns.so im like shit this could get ugly.we finnally managed to calm these jackasses down after about 15 min or so of argueing.they were so dumb hes like "i see yall are from "mass ass chusettes""agiain in the drunken hick slur.my boys all look at eachother and laugh cause weve all got NH plates.anyway it ended with no violence.when we were driving out the morons were waitin for us at the end of the road to make sure we were leaving so i rolled down my window and yelled"ya got a mighty pretty mouth"im my best hick voice and hear my boy B yell"let me hear ya squeel like a pig sqeel ,squeel"in his best hick voice.we laughed about it for hours.when we got home.just thought id share.

Brian

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
hicks+guns x beer = some funny shit
u mean some SCARY SHIT ,we were in madill,oklahoma , and my very close relative (not statin who exactly lol) was drunk off his ass and we were all out shootin shit with guns and all .... he shoots bout 2 feet from my feet like on the western movies, a whole clip was shot at my feet.... it scared the SHIT OUT OF ME... but its funny as hell lol...good thing yall got out safe :headbang: