Banshee for TRADE or SALE

Throw me some offers on trades, im willing to drive and meet somewhere if its worth it. dont want anymore quads or dirtbikes. this thing is pretty much brand new, just did a frame up on her and only has about 2 tanks through it. i have the frame up progression pics too if your interested.here are mods, some mods listed are still new and not put on quad yet.

'99 Banshee

Toomey Pipes and Polished Stinger Silencers/ Black UFO Plastics/ Renthal Bars with pad/ +2 +1 Alba A arms/ Works Dual Rate Shocks/ Shaved Head/ One Industries Seat Cover/ AC Six Pack Rack Rear Grab Bar/ Toomey 2 into 1 Pro Flow Intake With K&N Filter and Outerwear/ TORS removal kit/ Nacs Parking Brake Block Off/ Douglas Blue Labels With Grooved Turf Tamers/ +2 Braided steel Brake Lines/ Aluminum DG Bumper/ UFO Graphics Kit/ Polished Cases and Cylinders/ Bored .020 Over With Wiseco Pro-Lites/ new crank out of an 02/ ALL new gaskets/ Powder Coated Black Frame/ Polished Steering Stem/ powdercoated everything including A arms and swingarm/ DID Chain EVERYTHING has been gone through

here are some pics

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you mean a title? no i dont have a title but i have the bill of sale and could get it registered befor i trade if i have to. you dont need a title to register an atv in NY. do you have any pics of the RZ? where in NY are you?

FREE BUMP ..

Ive seen, heard , and rode , VERY FAST , VERY CLEAN , EASLY WORTH what he wants ....

once again very nice RYAN....

:headbang:

I see you passed up the RZ because it's a bit older,so I'm going to assume you'll pass on this as well,but why not give it a shot..I have an 89 FZR 400 with mods that I'm just finishing up (from a good workover and tune-up. Let me know if you're at all interested..If not,good luck with the sale. She's a beauty.