paintball crap

That 98 with the cyclone feeder is a nice weapon but an AIR HOG!!!

428404[/snapback]

hows is it an air hog??

The cyclone and the RT trigger both work off of blow back which is wasted air. So it is no more of an air hog then any other Tippy custom. I did how ever have to turn up the air a bit with the 16" barrel. But the accuracy well makes up for the extra air used to get it up to 300 on the crono.

:cheers:

ive also got a 98 custom that has polished internals and new o-rings, 9oz. and 20oz. tanks mask and hopper ill take $150shipped. Only used twice in excellent shape maybe a case of paint through it if that and i think i have about 250 balls of good quality paint I will let you have both tanks are full also! Great gun one of the best you can buy for the money and mostreliable. I just dont play anymore and its just setting here. Even have original box and warranty card that goes with it.

I got a piranha PMI with a 2 mask hopper CO2 tank 16oz and green 14 barrel and black body 32 degrees drop forward kit with the flame design and it is also green. new o-rings each mask is about $45 each. really nice gun i take really good care of it. 32 degrees grips quick respone double trigger.make offer and we can go from there. if any ?s or if you want pics email me at raca32489@sbcglobal.net . :cheers::headbang: