stolen atv

banshees are not toys there death beds . or death wishes or death traps whichever sounds more pleasing... lets just hope whoever has ure bike is a idiot and  ....... KARMA catches up to anyone who does rong !

424920[/snapback]

I like 'Death bed' :evil:

Not to hijack this kid stolen thread but...

Anyone that can point me in the direction of purchasing a H&K Mp5 I willl <3 forever, thx =)

426750[/snapback]

Yeah that was a straight up hijack! :lol:

You will most likely get more responses if you start your own thread about finding them.

People looking to read about a stolen atv will look here,

but someone who knows where to find an H&K Mp5 will go to the thread that is asking about them. :shrugani:

I want to find out about this kid's stolen shee, personally!

He didn't seem too bullshit about it when he first posted,

I can tell you now that I would be screaming and swearing up a storm if that happened to me :angry:

• 2 weeks later...

I had mine stolen about 2 months ago. Or kinda stolen anyway. The little bastards got it to the end of my 400ft driveway and tried to start it without pluggin in the killswitch tether. I just happened to be on my way out to leave for work and and heard something that sounded like the neighbor messing with an old 4-stroke tryin to pull a truck or something "get it hooked up, LETS GO!" I never even thought about it. I get to the end of the driveway and see two kids hooking a Banshee up to a Bayou and tryin to pull it.....as I think to myself "hey, thats a Banshee, wonder what they messed up, I'll stop and give em a hand, I can fix anything on that thing.......wait........thats MY BANSHEE!!!" I mashed the throttle and tried to run em over as they tried to run when they saw me. The chain hooked to mine broke and they tried to turn aroud. I jumped outta my truck, jumped on the back of a the quad and started beatin heads. They managed to tos me after about 250-300 yds. I hit pavement at about 40-45mph and fell between the front and rear tires and was run over as I was holding on to one kids hair. I yanked him off but by the time I stopped rolling he was back on the quad and they took off. I remembered seeing the quad before, called the police as my dad took off into the neighboring subdivision and found some kid that saw them go by. We all met at the same house at the same time. Jailbait........ they haven't gone to trial yet and I found out they were only 15 so they won't get jack. Looks like I'm gonna have to be judge and jury on this one, which I have absolutely no problem with. I later heard that the little bastards told all their friends at school, now they are gonna go show all their friends their broken faces.

Don't worry guys, for all of you that have had your stuff yanked, I'll give em a few for ya.