2001 Banshee for Sale

Once again my 'shee is on here again it's down to $3500. This thing really needs to go. My mods include 385 +5mm Long Rod motor, Weisco 795s, Porting, T-5's, Custom Silencers, Hinson Clutch, Keihn 28 mm D-Slides, Pro Design Billet Head w/ 20cc domes, Boysen Reeds, UFO Plastic, DG Body Accesories.

Some has to pick this up i just replaced the rear axle bearings yesterday and it rides like a champ starts on the first kick everytime... The bike is actually faster than i expected it to be and shee spooks me a bit.... Some one else would rather enjoy this than myself.... less than 5 hours on the motor. Someone has to be interested in this..

Pics

Banshee002.jpg

Banshee001.jpg

umm i dont wanna go any lower than 3500 lemme wait if anyone wants it... if not, maybe we can negotiate. the front right wheel is a lil bent.... but im hoping to replace those. if i dont get to ill lower the price a bit... keep me in mind. Thanks!

Somebody has to take this thing. The bike starts on first kick everytime, the motor is mint.... the pipes dont even have any blueing on them! not a single scratch on the chrome, the rear axle carrier bearings were replaced last weekend, this thing rolls like a champ. Any offers?