Get Gas Tongiht!

BigRed350x

A local paranormal doctor was talking on the radio Tuesday night. He belives it is possible to make hurricanes. After listening to him I'm almost convinced myself.

It stands to reason someone (perhaps a real world Dr. Evil or sorts) who would want to cripple the United States could be controlling these things (this year - perhaps not every year):

I mean:

1. A couple of hurricanes hit Florida and the Florida pan handle.

2. Katrina hit from Mobile to New Orleans.

3. Next big ocean port is Savannah. The O-named one parked on it for a while.

4. Now Rita takes out the rest of the United States Gulf Coast.

5. Least we forget the one that hit Cancun. Even Dr. Evil throws a wild pitch or a gutterball sometimes.

This has the strategic planning typical of an advanced military power... not the random characteristics of nature.

Edited by STLBILL

A local paranormal doctor was talking on the radio Tuesday night.  He belives it is possible to make hurricanes.  After listening to him I'm almost convinced myself.

It stands to reason someone (perhaps a real world Dr. Evil or sorts)  who would want to cripple the United States could be controlling these things (this year - perhaps not every year):

I mean:

1.  A couple of hurricanes hit Florida and the Florida pan handle.

2.  Katrina hit from Mobile to New Orleans.

3.  Next big ocean port is Savannah.  The O-named one parked on it for a while.

4.  Now Rita takes out the rest of the United States Gulf Coast.

5.  Least we forget the one that hit Cancun.  Even Dr. Evil throws a wild pitch or a gutterball sometimes.

This has the strategic planning typical of an advanced military power... not the random characteristics of nature.

418693[/snapback]

Wow you are retarded. Someone is actually controlling hurricanes. :rotflmao: Jesus, people will believe anything these days.

George Bush makes them because he doesnt care about black people 

hahahahahaha :rotflmao::rotflmao: , thats the funniest thing i think ive ever heard ahh i love this place, and as far as tha notradamius shizzle, well guess what if the end of the world is in 2012 we cant do shit about it so why worry about it....i mean u can believe in what ever you want, i dont think ne one really believe in religion, there just scared to say they dont casue they think they'll go to hell, casue thats all relgion is, scarying you into believeing something...

damn straight the gov't has been messing with weather machines for years, and hell no they ain't gonna to admit to it, somewhere over the years the TaliHeads have gotten our "research"...

Yo Samin who you wanna blow today?

how about the dark skins in the Gulf, they seem to be the nations Leaders..

done! :bolt: