bills pipes

noissesboyobyalp

ok well i got a chance to open the pipes up today. im telling you these pipes are amazing. they pull the hardest from the mid range up. once you hit about 3rd or 4th gear it just takes off and you find you self shifting right away. i would highly recomend these pipes to everyone. they sound nice and i think that there amazing. well i was just filling you in on how i though these pipes performed.

ok well i got a chance to open the pipes up today. im telling you these pipes are amazing. they pull the hardest from the mid range up. once you hit about 3rd or 4th gear it just takes off and you find you self shifting right away. i would highly recomend these pipes to everyone. they sound nice and i think that there amazing. well i was just filling you in on how i though these pipes performed.

416414[/snapback]

Wait till you get some real pipes!

bills pipes are great pipes they just dont have the big name like toomey and fmf they were the shit back in the early 80's and all that and still are today just nobody runs them cuz well they dont have the name thats out there and there cheap compared to other companys pipes for the banshee ive run them and i think there badass better then toomeys in my opinion :headbang:

You're making fun of his' pipes and you have FMF's.There's only one way to explain FMF's. -_- LOL!

418583[/snapback]

Your crazy man, Dyno a banshee with Bills and Dyno one with Fattys and tell me what wins..

In fact come out to glamis and we can race with my old Fattys.

It's pretty much a known fact that bills pipes do not make alot of power, they are some of the worst rated pipes power wise for the banshee. But yes they are much better than stock, then again what isn't?

And no I am not making fun of his pipes....Bills pipes are very cheap, but don't make alot of power, not even on stock shee with pipes vs another stock shee with different pipes.

Nothign wrong with Fattys, at least they are better than T6's and SST and arguably better than T5's.

Fattys make good power throughout the band, and work pretty decent on a ported banshee also... I'm having a difficult time finding pipes that have as much mid throttle power, thats why I still have them. Power up top is cool, but not everything.

Edited by Justintoxicated

dont always believe what u read just cuz one company says there pipes make more horse power in an advertise then another pipe doesnt mean its all true u want the truth u need to see it in person all aftermarket pipes are better then stock but then again alot of other factors come into play like opinions and such like i think toomeys blow id rather have a set of bills over those things any day and ive race banshees with fattys and t5's and whoop them any they have all the same mods my bike does just different pipes but anyways wtf do i know i run a 2 into 1 pipe and still beat the shit outta other bikes like i said everyone has there reasons for what they use

FMF= :shootself:

T5's= :yank:

and id bet u be pissed if u threw a set of bills on your bike and they made more power wouldnt ya?

Edited by leadsled

You wanna put your title on that? I have never sceen a banshee with Bills pipes do shit, nor any builders that would recomend them over others.

Do you honestly think I just read FMF's website and it says we make the most power so buy us so I do?

I didn't say my pipes make the most HP of any pipe, but we all know fattys offer an incrase of HP throughout.

T5's are similar with less HP across the whole band untill top where they make more than Fattys.

There are many other great pipes, I just don't think Bills are one of them...

That said they are good for the money if you don't care that much or plan to change them later...

No I would not be pissed if I threw Bills Pipes on my banshe and they made more power, because that will not happen for more than one reason.

Edited by Justintoxicated